Chapter 1

Authors note from Kame: This is kind of if Total drama really didnt happen so yeah also we do not own any of the total drama characters, we only own the characters Hana,Layla and Brian. Enjoy the story of Courn, thank you.

Courtneys P.O.V

I was sitting there in my office, freaking out about school even though its summer time. I always loved to be ahead of everyone and everything. Hi, my name is Courtney, Im 19, with shoulder length different shades of brown hair, brown eyes, mocha skin color, with freckles on the bridge of my nose,on my chest and shoulders, I am very ahead of everyone in everything, I was always expected to be perfect and not make mistakes in anything which I do of course perfectly. I was sitting there in my office, looking at my emails,scrolling up and down freaking out about law school and such than all of sudden I hear my door knock.

"Come in." I say as I was looking at my computer.

I than heard two familiar voices of two girls.

"Helloooo? Courtney?" They said as they were walking into my house and knocked on my office door.

I got up to open the door and they gave me an OH MY GOD look. It was my two best friends named Layla and Hana.

I met Layla through High School and she had shoulder length ambre hair that was dark at the top than getting lighter going down her hair, light green eyes,dark skin and was the shortest of all of us.

Hana on the other hand, I met her through law school and she was one of my friends. She has tan skin, light brown eyes and really faded freckles on the bridge of her nose and cheeks, her hair was also shoulder length and was dark brown with a bit of light brown highlights into it.

"Oh my gosh! Courtney!" Layla said in shock.

"What is it?" I asked a bit worried

"You look super stressed out and tired. You need to sit back and chill for a sec." She said back at me.

"I can't, I have to do work." I said in a stressed out tone.

They took me to my couch to sit me down for a minute.

"How come you guys are here?" I asked curiously.

"Well......me and Hana were talking, and we decided the three of us should go out to a vacation to........Paris!!!" Layla smiled happily and so did Hana.

I laughed at that knowing Layla would've always wanted to go there since its all fashion and stuff.

"Cmon Courtney, let's go out to a vacation, the three of us, in Paris, having fun, going to Fancy places and seeing the beautiful environment." Hana said smiling at me.

I sat there to think since I couldn't go with all the work I had to do. I couldn't just leave it all back here in Canada and go off to Paris to forget everything for school, but well I can study political things over there and use it for school...... Right? And I can just take my things with me......I sat there and smiled before saying my answer.

"Yes......fine I will go...." I said smiling halfly but really feeling excited.....but its for work.....I can't forget that.

"Great!" Layla said as I saw happiness in her eyes.

"I already booked us tickets anyway cause I know you would've said yes." Layla said laughing as I got up.

"Cool when are we leaving here?" I asked.

"Uhhh tomorrow night......" Hana said awkwardly.

"Oh my!" I said "I better go start packing!!" I said worried as I rushed to my room.

The two laughed

"Do you need help?" Layla asked nicely

"uhhh nooo thanks I'm good." I smiled.

"Okay. Well were gonna go, we gotta go start packing too." Hana said as she got up from the couch.

"Okay, see you guys tomorrow, text me when to meet you guys at the airport."

"Okay." they both said and said goodbye as they left.

I packed up my computer and all my work things first then my clothes and all my personal items in another making everything super neat and organized. Sadly this house is lonely for me.....I wish I had someone to live with......I sat on my bed and finished packing as I grabbed out a book to read than fell asleep excited to go have an adventure tomorrow.