ℍ𝕚𝕞

DISCLAMER: this is my first story/fan fic thing so it might not be the best x Keep reading to find out ❤️x

BENJI POV:

This was it, my first day back at school; my eyes watered at the thought of having to face the crowds of people who found my TikTok account. I had kept it on the downlow for about a year now and I grew so confident that I started painting my face and goofing around a lot more; everything was ruined when my friend decided to post about it on her Instagram.

Everyone mocked and stared at me for the last week or so of school; I hated going to a private school- everyone was so stuck up and despised anyone 'different'. I put my thoughts aside and got up: I made sure to pack my binders with my photography project in. Everything was better with photography to distract me; it helped me to 'cope', to feel normal-whatever normal was.

I looked at my phone and almost jumped out of my skin when I realised that I had to leave in a minutes time; I grabbed my bag and slung my blazer over my shoulders. My feet nearly gave out on me as I ran to the bus stop, my friend Addy was giggling as I reached her panting with desperation for air. "Benji, that's the second time you've nearly missed the bus!" As she said this she covered her mouth to stop her laugh and gave me her phone so I could check my hair. Addy had been my friend for years, she was practically my sister at this point, so she has folders of mugshots of me! I double tapped the home button and went onto the camera app; as I did this her instagram flashed up with a photo of a dark haired boy, his skin was fair and freckled- he was cute...

I took a photo of myself and stepped onto the bus as it pulled up. "One more to add to my album!" She snickered as i put my headphones in, my head was full of thoughts of that 'boy': his hair, his freckles, his slightly red lips- but I'm straight I told myself. Right? Addy noticed my eyes flickering side to side as I argued with my subconsciousness, "What's up Ben? You're going rly red and look teary?" I wiped my eyes and replied "You know that boy?," she looked puzzled "The one with black hair and freckles on your Instagram?" "Yeah, JeyJey?" "Yes! Whats his username, it's only because I think I saw him on my TikTok!" "Sure..." This was true, I had seen his curling his hair video from when he was blonde, except I didn't seem to remember having these thoughts.

Addy grabbed my wrist and my pen out of my blazer, she wrote down his username: '@jeyjeygardi p.s he lives about 5 hours away, he's rly nice tho x❤️'

Him...

HIYA! I will try and update this as much as i can x Thankyou for making it this far and Thankyou to Nik who put up with the constant tapping on ft x