ℍ𝕠𝕞𝕖

Everything I did for the next week or so was done with such a morose attitude; everything I felt or thought was displayed on the screen of my face no matter how painful it was. Everything from the way I slurred my words to the way I breathed seemed off and like it drained the life out of me: nothing seemed to make me feel better, not even him. Simple things such as the way my water rippled when I delicately placed my fingers in it seemed to send me crazy and into a state of anger and confusion. It was clear that I wasn't getting and better. Am I ever going to escape this hellhole?

My eyes lowered as 2 limbs wrapped my waist and pulled me away from my simple activity; no smile was present on my face nor a single crack of happiness in my skin. Cold hands travelled to my stomach and turned me around so I was facing their hazy figure : his hazel eyes, his bouncy hair, his meticulously placed freckles- nothing about him made me feel the same as other things did. His eyes locked with mine as he reached for my hair and twisted a curl round his finger. He always knew when I was down; it was surreal... Benji cupped my heavy head with his hands and played with my freckles with his thumb. Our lips inched closer and closer together until they were touching. I could've sworn everything stopped and stood still. After a few minutes of silence he picked me up bridal style and placed me on my squeaky ass bed. As I've said, I HATE IT HERE! "I have some news" spoke Benjamin, I watched him with hope that he would say what I wanted him to. "Pack your stuff" a grin crept onto his face as he held a slip of paper with tiny typed out words displayed on it. I couldn't help but crack under the news; my eyes watered at the thought of going home to my parents, my brother, my sister and without Benji it was 10x worse. "I-I'm sor-sorry" I cracked out as I held my hot face with embarrassment. "Hey, hey, hey! Shhhhhh shhhhhh," spat out Benji as he grabbed my puffy face and raised it to his. Thumbs caressed wither side of my face as I let out sobs and gasps for air. This is it. Finally.