Jeon Jungkook

tonight, jungkook is kneeling between your legs, his nose nuzzled into the softness of your inner thigh. he's smiling, purely angelic, as if his fingers aren't on your ass, indenting your flesh as he draws you closer to his lips.

he bides his time, humming a quiet tune that sends muted vibrations through your skin as he kisses his way up. he dares to nibble even as you tug at his hair, needing him where your heat coalesces and threatens to burn you whole. he enjoys your reactions too much to stop – the way your leg shivers against his cheek, how your ears flush pink with frustration. he drinks it all in, ignoring his own arousal even as his cock rubs against the mattress, painfully hard; he needs to feel you come into his mouth first.

when his tongue finally meets your clit, you could weep relief. but you're wrong if you think he'll stop teasing you now. he lets your sweet scent dissolve in his mouth as he circles, once, twice, switching between the broadside of his tongue to the very tip so all you can feel is blinding sensation, utter pleasure. his earrings jingle subtly against each other, as slowly as he moves his fingertip to the crux between your thighs. "feeling good?" he asks, despite already having his answer by the arch of your spine.

and when you think you can't take any more, that your body will simply give out, he proves that you can with the first inch of his finger, dipping inside the heat that clings to him. he knows too well where your weakness lies, and he massages the spot that has you tightening, throbbing around him. "you're so wet for me, baby. should i keep going?" he'll ask, his smirk now devilish, "or should i... stop?"

tonight, he makes you scream for him before he finally plunges his cock into your dripping cunt. tonight, you cling to him until you forget everything except his name because you're calling it like a prayer as he takes you to heaven.