60 Sunnats for hubbies to make their wifeys love them

Here are 60 Islamic guaranteed ways for real couples making love

1) Make her feel secure quit being aggressive.

2) When you go home say ASSALAMUALAIKUM (greetings) . It kicks the shaitaan out of your home.

3) Prophet Mohammad sallalaho alaihe wasallam described the wife as a fragile vessel and said to take care of this vessel that's fragile. Remember that there is goodness in this vessel so treat it gently.

4) When you advice her, do so in privacy, in a peaceful environment. Not in public as its a type of slandering.

5) Be generous to your wife -it keeps her loved.

6) Move and let her have your seat. It will warm her heart.

7) Avoid anger. How? Keep your wudu at all the times. Prophet sallalaho alaihe wasallam said if you are angry, sit down, if you are sitting then lie down. Follow the sunnah.

8) Look good and smell great for your wife.

9) Don't be rigid. It will break you. Prophet Mohammed sallalaho alaihe wasallam said " I am the best to my wife. Being rigid and harsh will not bring you close to Allah and neither does it make you more of a man.

10) Listen to your wife and be a good listener.

*************************

Assalamualaikum to ol my lovely readers . Hope you ol r doing great at your ends.

So these sunnats are my most favorite ... ;) :)

Masha allah these sunnats are so lovely n 110% going to be appreciated by every wife in sha allah . Hope every husband follows it in sha allah. And yah one imp thing m going to update 10 sunnats every time out of those 60 . So enjoy n stay tune. Keep voting n commenting.

XOXO :*