next 10 sunnats ;)

Heres the next 10 sunnats from 21) -30)

21) Get rid of the routine once in a while, surprise her with something, it will get rid of the rust and polish it.

22) HUSNUL ZAAN- we have a demand from ALLAH TA'ALA that we have to think good of people. Think good of your spouse.

23) Ignore some of her mistakes - pretend you did not see any/ hear some of her mistakes. It was a practice of ALI (Radiallaahu Anhu) . Its like putting a hole into your memory. Don't save it in your memory.

24) Increase the drops of patience , especially when she is pregnant or when she is on her menstrual cycle.

25) Expect and respect her jealousy. Even KHADIJA (Radiallaahu Anhu) used to get jealous.

26) Be humble .If your profession is good, respect that she is looking after your children, she is much more busy than you, she is the leader at home. Her strength is your strength and her success is your successes.

27) Don't put your friends above your wife.

28) Help your wife at home. Prophet MOHAMMED SALLALAHO ALAIHE WASSALLAM used to help his wives at home and he was the best of creation. He used to sew his own clothes.

29) Help her respect your parents, you can't force her to love them but she can be helped to gradually love them.

30) Show your wife she is the ideal wife.

************************

Assalamualaikum my lovely fellas I missed you ol sooooo much ;) :)

So heres another my favorite 10 sunnats

So enjoy reading n keep up your support . jazak allahu khair. Tc ppl. XOXO :*