sunnats from 31-40

Here r next 10 sunnats :)

31) Remember your wife in your duas. It will increase the love and protect it.

32) Leave the past. It brings nothing but pain and grief. Its not your business. The past is for ALLAH TA'ALA.

33) Don't try to show her that you are doing her a favor by doing something, like buying food for the house because in reality we are the courier of substance, not the provider, as ALLAH TA'ALA is the provider. As ALLAH TA'ALA is the one who provides. Its also a way of being humble and thankful to ALLAH TA'ALA .

34) Shaitaan is your enemy, not your wife. Sometimes when husband and wife are talking a fight breaks out, then Shaitaan is present there as a third person so he is the real enemy. It is not enough to hate the Shaitaan but you have to see him as an enemy as ALLAH TA'ALA has commanded. Shaitaan loves divorce. He comes everyday and sits office and asks the devils what they have done the whole day, some say I have made a person steal, or I have made a person drink etc. And one says I have made a man divorce his wife. That devil is crowned as the one who has done the best job.

35) Take the food and put it in her mouth. Prophet Muhammad Sallalaho Alaihe Wassallam taught us this. Its a blessing. The food doesn't just go to her stomach but straight to her heart. It increases the love and mercy between you.

36) Protect your wife from the evil of the Shaitaan and mankind. She is like a precious pearl that needs protection from the envy of human devils and Shaitaan.

37) Show her your smile. Smile at your wife. Its a charity.

38) Small problems \challenges can become a big problem. Or if there is small thing she didn't like and you keep repeating them anyway, it will create a wall between you. Don't ignore them as it can become big.

39) Avoid being harsh hearted and moody. ALLAH TA'ALA said of prophet Muhammad Sallalaho Alaihe Wassallam 'if you were harsh hearted they ( companions) would have left you'. It confirms prophet Muhammad Sallalaho Alaihe Wassallam was not harsh hearted. So get rid of it.

40) Respect her thinking. Its strength for you. Show you like her thoughts and suggestions.

********************

Assalamualaikum everyone so heres an update n again ol r my favorite ones. So enjoy reading . luv ya all. ;) :) xoxo