No Time to Recharge

WARNING: NSFW! Don't like, don't read.

NOTE: Most Italics represent thoughts

I hope you enjoy!

It's been a few hours since Skrap-It had left to find a new spark bug and D-Structs was getting kinda sleepy. He assumed it was around midnight. At this point, he pretty much couldn't move at all with his spark bug missing. So, he didn't bother trying and just set his head in the most comfortable sleeping position. He was already in a form of light sleep when he heard the sound of a Trux approaching. He opened his eyes immediately only to see none other than Ty standing in front of him. D-Structs took a couple of steady breaths before speaking.

"Get out of my Lair!" he glared at the T-Trux, pretending he was a threat.

"Make me," Ty smirked triumphantly, knowing the ebony Trux couldn't kick him out if he wanted to, "Oh, that's right, you can't".

D-Structs shook with rage. He furiously swung his body in an attempt to hit Ty with his claw but the T-Trux easily dodged it. He snickered, pounding in the frustrating fact was the one in power.

"It's cute how you keep resisting even when you're helpless," Ty chuckled as he hit him, pushing D-Structs deeper in the cave and straight into the wall. Darker Trux made another attempt to attack when Ty approached him. It was in vain and it ended with Ty knocking him into a position with his treads pointing upward. D-Structs could barely stand to look at his enemy from all the shame he felt but his pride instructed him to keep eye contact. Ty approached him, grinning victoriously.

Red Trux placed his hands on each of his treads, tapping them with his fingers, "Are you done?"

"Why are you here?" D-Structs snapped. He didn't think about answering that question.

"I guess I'm taking advantage of the circumstances," Ty grinned, guilty looking down on the larger Trux. D-Structs's body shone from the light emitting from the lava pool.

"Don't play with me! What are you blabbing about?"

"Not a bad idea... I could play with you. It would be a sweet way of putting you in your place, don't you think?" Ty smiled mysteriously, tightening the grip on D-Structs's treads.

"What is that supposed to mean? Just get-" D-Structs froze. He was certain his body was fooling him until he noticed that one of Ty's hands disappeared out of his sight. He put that and the feeling of his back hatch being lightly caressed together and quickly came to a conclusion.

"Wha-what do you think you're doing?" he shouted, slightly narrowing his eyes

"Playing," Ty smirked, still tirelessly circling his fingers all over D-Structs's hatch with his left hand. He knew it was the fastest way to arouse him and watching his rival slowly give in will make it all sweeter. D-Structs breathed slowly, keeping his eyes half-closed.

"S-STOP!"

He tried resisting but his words came out more unconvincing than he'd wished.

"You don't look like you want me to stop," Ty couldn't stop smiling.

"Are you sure you don't want me to do... this?" he asked as he placed his jaw on D-Structs's front hatch, giving it a soft bite. Ebony Trux helplessly threw his head once more, clenching his teeth in an attempt to deny how much pleasure this was giving him. In this delirious, almost lustful state, D-Structs was so beautiful it hurt. And he was the one making him this vulnerable, he was the one exposing this side of D-Structs. He enjoyed knowing he was in control. He realized how much he loved the idea of having his rival at his mercy, seeing him exposed entirely. D-Structs's boundless pride being tarnished like this, by him...