Heated Lust

Today's chapter is ruining "Bad Build" for you. It's set after the last episode of season 7, yeah.

This is something no one asked for.

Like-

Nobody:

Dinofanx: *uploads this*

WARNING: incest

They did it, Ty was out of the crater but that was currently the last thing on D-Structs's mind. The mating season started two weeks ago. And he was horny out of his fucking mind. He needed to come now more than ever.

"Why the long face, D-Structs? We've won," D-Stroy's voice snapped him out of his thoughts. He turned around, a confused look on his face, D-Stroy rarely called him by his name.

What happened a moment later explained his brother's weird behavior.

"Or is there something else on your mind?" D-Stroy asked, slowly approaching.

"Season's hit. Is that bothering you?" the question seemed way too straight forward for D-Structs to ignore it.

He nodded, cautiously observing D-Stroy.

"Is it strong?" D-Stroy continued closing the distance between them, stopping only once D-Structs's back was to the wall, "Are even the slightest things exciting you?" his face was next to D-Structs's ear now, whispering in a husky voice while his hand slowly wrapped around smaller Trux's hydraulics.

"D-D-Stroy..." D-Structs sighed, even letting out a small moan.

"Yes?" grey T-Trux smirked, digging his teeth in the other's neck.

D-Structs's eyes flew wide, he shook his head, suddenly becoming aware of the situation, "D-Stroy. Stop!"

"Why? You're desperate. You'd give in to your brother, D-Structs, wouldn't you?" the words made D-Structs twitch. And despite him, they raced straight down, making his hose hard.

"What was it you said the first time we did this. 'Why waste time trying to get a female for one stand when we can just do this whenever we want'. Was that it, D-Structs?" he asked, pressing his tread against D-Structs's port. Smaller Trux couldn't hold back a moan. He couldn't control himself, and the next thing he knew, he was dry-humping D-Stroy's thread.

"Y-yes. Yes... that's what I said," he barely spoke through all the pants and moans.

*Meanwhile, hidden forest*

"Xee, where are you going?" Revvit called after her. She was headed outside of the hidden forest.

"I thought now would be the best time to spy on D-Structs and D-Stroy. See if I can remember anything about this newest member of their little group. Their guard would be down and they'd think we wouldn't dare to do anything now".

"While you are right to choose this time to do this, I cannot let you go spy on the D-brothers alone".

"Then let's get going," Xee concluded, gesturing at the tunnel leading to the crater.

...

"There. D-Structs's Lair," Revvit explained once they reached it. Xee nodded and they came closer. It didn't take them long to find a crack in the wall big enough to spy through it.

"You're desperate. You'd give in to your brother, D-Structs, wouldn't you?" their eyes widened when they saw two T-Trux, standing close to each other, one moaning and the other whispering to him while caressing his body.