Yours Only

This chapter starts exactly where the previous one ended.

"Well. Long time no see," Ty's cold voice made him turn around instantly. The Trux stood so close, D-Structs had to wonder how did he not hear him approach.

"If I recall, I saw you earlier today. Running for your life," D-Structs spat, glaring at him.

"Oh, that's not the type of 'seeing' I was referring to," Ty replied with a growl. But before D-Structs could think of a response, Ty spun around, kicking the ground in front of him with his tail and raising a huge cloud of dust. D-Structs couldn't see a thing. He felt something run into him, pinning him against the huge rock that stood nearby. Once dust descended, he could see Ty's face, inches from his. He opened his mouth to say something, ready to push him away when Ty forced his tread under him, making sure it pressed right against D-Structs's port. He swallowed a moan, narrowing his eyes in an attempt to hide the pleasure it was giving him.

He noticed Ty bringing his face closer so, it was lined up with his ear now, "Do you understand what I was referring to now?" he whispered, placing his hands on D-Structs's chest. He started rubbing his tread against D-Structs's port, paying close attention to the way his breathing changed, breaths getting more hitched.

It was unbelievable, he was so horny and desperate as if he hadn't just slept with someone. If anything, Ty'd say he was even hornier than he would've been if D-Stroy hadn't touched him.

"Why are you shaking? I'm barely touching you," Ty's husky voice continued to torture him. But it wasn't his usual, playful and seductive tone. No, Ty was practically growling in his ear. D-Structs didn't think he's ever seen him this angry. He could swear he felt steam coming out of his nostrils.

"Get your hands off me!" D-Structs surprised even himself by how confident that came out.

Ty was a bit surprised, but he wasn't going to let D-Structs get out of this, "Is that what D-Stroy told you to say?" his eyes narrowed. His jaws were so close to D-Structs, they started brushing against his neck as he spoke.

D-Structs's eyes widened. What was Ty referring to? Did he know something?

"What are you talking about?"

"You know what I'm talking about. He's so smart, I bet he figured out exactly what kind of nasty little arrangement we had, didn't he?" Ty breathed in his ear, "Did he tell you exactly what to do? Is this a trap? Or did he just kick you out for a little while once he was done using your desperation to satisfy his own needs?"

"I don't know what-"

"But you do. You know exactly what I am talking about. You lied down for him, treads wide open, a begging, horny mess... I know you slept with D-Stroy," Ty pushed his tread up so suddenly, he almost lifted D-Structs.

"Ah!" finally, a moan escaped him. The sudden pressure on his port was too much.

"You were humping his tread like a slut. Do I not deserve that too? Hm, D-Structs?" Ty hissed, caressing his chest all the while.

"S-stop. I don't need you anymore. Th-the deal's off. And I don't... Need you to relieve me anymore!" D-Structs managed to make his voice sound normal as he said this.

"Are you sure? Because your frustration doesn't seem relieved at all," Ty's voice suddenly became softer, "He can never get you off the way I can. And you know that. He's too rough for you. He doesn't care what you feel like. He won't do anything you want," he continued stimulating him while he spoke, watching D-Structs slowly lose his mind and then try to come to his senses, only to lose all control again.