6

Jack fiddled the ring on his finger.  He had successfully hid the ring from prying eyes, though it was still difficult.  Jo was the first person he came across that voiced their suspicion.  "Jack, you've been acting funny all day, what's up?"  She asked.  Was he really being that obvious?  He stopped fiddling with the ring, and folded his hands on top of his desk.  "Well, it could be a number of things, Jo." He said, casually.  Jo rolled her eyes, then she saw the ring.  Her eyes widened slightly, but they still held suspicion.  Jack wasn't expecting her to still remain suspicious, but then again, he wasn't completely sure what he was expecting.  "Now, I wonder who it was that proposed to you..." Jo said, smirking.  Jack blushed and looked down at his feet.  "Uh...N-Nathan, he proposed to me." Jack stuttered.  Jo's jaw dropped, and Jack stifled a laugh.  "Hold on, we're still talking about Nathan Stark here, the man who devotes his love and time to research, but barely ever people.  And then he pulls a complete 180°, and proposes to you!?  Eureka really is the weirdest town in the country." She said, smiling like a fangirl would.  She got up and hugged him.  "Congratulations, nonetheless.  You both deserve it."  Jack smiled broadly.  "And check out that ring, oh my god! I would die of happiness if someone proposed to me with a ring like that!" She said, causing Jack to blush.  "Yeah, it's pretty nice.  I want to tell everyone else, that is, if Nathan hasn't told the whole town, yet."  Jo laughed out loud, and Jack just smiled.  Hoping that everyone else would take it as well as her.

By nightfall, Jack told 3 people: Henry, Allison, and Fargo.  All had a similar reaction to Jo's.  To both his relationship, and the ring.  Jack grinned as he walked through the door of the bunker.  "Honey, I'm home!" He called out.  "We know!" Zoe called back from somewhere in the house.  Nathan appeared from up stairs, grinning like an idiot.  "What did you do?" He asked.  "You'll find out after our wedding." Nathan replied, the grin turning into a smirk.  Jack pouted, but decided not to ask.  "Speaking of our wedding, when is it?" Jack asked.  "Well, I think we'll be set up by next week." Next week?! "Are sure we're gonna have enough time?" Jack asked.  Nathan laughed and kissed him on the cheek.  "My love, it is more than enough time."  Jack sighed, "If you're sure..."

Next week finnaly came around, but to Jack, it seemed it passed by too fast.  Allison was helping him get ready.  "Nervous?" She asked.  Jack nodded, "Probably too nervous." She chuckled, "Don't worry, from what I've seen, it'll be perfect." Just then Fargo, came through the door.  "It's time," he said grinning.  Jack insisted that he be the ring bearer.  Nathan was too thrilled to the idea, but he let it go.  Jack too a deep breath.  Here goes, no turning back now.  Allison finished up tying his bow tie.  "You look wonderful."  Before the actual ceremony, the two grooms would get to see each other in their suits.  Neither was aloud to until then.  Fargo led Jack to a garden, and there was Nathan.  He had his back to him so he couldn't see him.  Someone had been filming since Jack first walked out the door of his dressing room.  Jack grinned as he walked up behind Nathan.  He reached out and grabbed his arm, letting Nathan know he was there.  Nathan turned around and stared in awe at the sight before him.  Jack hand his hair done up and his white tuxedo and bowtie looked great with the navy blue undershirt.  Jack blushed, then he saw Nathan in a black tuxedo and bowtie with a light blue undershirt.  Nathan smiled and kissed Jack, to which he kissed back.  Nathan broke the kiss a pulled Jack to him, wrapping him in a warm hug.  Jack hugged Nathan, gently but firmly.  When they pulled away, it was then time for the ceremony.  Jack took another deep breath, and looked up at Nathan.  "You ready?" He asked.  Nathan, eyes glossy, smiled his biggest smile.  "I'll always be ready as long as I'm with you."  Jack smiled and quickly hugged Nathan, before walking off to get ready.

The commotion died down as music began to play, everyone stood and watched the other groom make his way down the aisle.  Nathan couldn't imagine a better life than the one he and Jack are about to share.  Jack mirrored Nathan's emotions, and wondered what luck had brought him here.  Jack made it the pedestal, and Nathan held his hands.  "Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to witness the joining of two lives.  It is here where they will devote there lives to the other.  May we have the rings, please?" Henry asked.  Everyone looked over to see Fargo, he was in a fashionable navy blue suit with a black tie.  He brought up the rings and smiled to Jack and Nathan.  Jack and Nathan each took the one they were giving to the other.  "Jack, repeat after me, 'I, Jack Carter',"

"I, Jack Carter,"

"'Will devote myself to you',"

"Will devote myself to you,"

"'In every way possible'."

"In every way possible."

Nathan copied what Jack had done, with a slight shake to his voice.
"Now, do you, Jack Carter, take Nathaniel Stark as your husband, and will stand by him for better or for worse, for richer or for poor, in sickness and in health, for as long as you both shall live?"  Jack looked up at Nathan, and smiled.

"I do."

"And do you, Nathaniel Stark, take Jack Carter as your husband, and will stand by him for better or for worse, for richer or for poor, in sickness and in health, for as long as you both shall  live?"

Nathan could stop smiling.  He loved Jack, and this was no dream, this was real.

"I do."

"Then by the power invested in me, I now pronounce you Husband and Husband, you may kiss the groom."

Nathan smiled and kissed Jack deeply. 
Everyone cheered, clapped, and whistled.  Nathan broke the kiss, took Jack by the hand ran down the aisle.  People threw rice and flowers as the ran on and go into the car.  Both were breathing heavily.  "I love you," Jack said, looking at Nathan.  "And I, you." Nathan said, smiling like an idiot.  "Now, what was it that you wanted to show me after our wedding?"