Chapter 6

-Percy-

Percy trudged up the stairs up to his bedroom still in a daze. Although, he was snapped out of his thoughts as Grover slammed his chest playfully. Percy stumbled back and stared wide eyed at his best friend who was tapping his foot impatiently with his arms crossed.

"Dude, what was that for?" Percy asked, rubbing his chest.

"One word man; Nico di Angelo." Grover replied. Percy blinked, counting his fingers. "Dude, that's three words."

"It doesn't matter!" Grover threw his hands up in exasperation. "You told me Nico was cute, man! You didn't tell me he was a fucking sex God! I gotta say, G-Man would totally tap him if he didn't have a girlfriend. And if their best friend didn't already like him." Percy smiled and shook his head.

"Grover, you're bisexual so of course you would. And I have a girlfriend too. What do you mean? I don't know what you're talking about, I don't have a crush." Percy shifted on his feet and Grover sighed exasperatedly. "Dude, I saw the way you looked at him and stuttered."

"I-I, uh."

"You like him, don't you? Aw man Perce, you have a girlfriend! Not that I don't support you. I think you and Nico would be cute together. But are you gonna stay with Annabeth? And how do you even know Nico still likes you? For all we know he could have a boyfriend. Or a girlfriend. Or he could just be in one of those it's complicated things-"

"I don't know man, I mean, I love Annabeth, but I've been seeing her less and less because of her dream future in San Francisco. I'm pretty sure I'm not in her plan.

"But Nico, he makes me feel different. Nervous, but different. I don't know what he does to me. And not to mention he's gorgeous, but not that he wasn't before.

"I feel conflicted, like the two people I want are mine for the taking but I can only have one. It hurts, and I don't know why. The choice should be clear, but it's not."

Grover nodded sympathetically. "It's alright, Perce. But I think there's something you should see." Grover pointed out of Percy's window.

Percy turned around in confusion, but was soon met with Nico's window and saw a door opening. Grover pulled Percy to the ground and they both looked over the ridge of the window ledge and into Nico's bedroom.

Percy was about to protest, but Grover clamped a hand over his mouth, his brown eyes twinkling with curiosity. Percy sighed into Grover's hand in defeat, casting his gaze back to Nico.

The boys saw Nico walk in and throw his bags onto the floor, but pull out a pair of boxers and clothes most likely for tomorrow. Nico seemed to look out of the window from the corner of his eye, a sly smirk spreading across his face.

Percy's throat tightened; had they been caught? If they had Nico didn't let on, because what he did next made Percy practically die on the spot.

He bent down, revealing a thin strip of Ivory skin just above his jeans and under his t-shirt. Percy didn't know why it made him so nervous. Nico turned away and pressed a button on a CD player, Touch by Troye Sivan coming on immediately.

Grover turned to him excitedly although he spoke in a hushed whisper. "I think he's gonna strip for us."

Percy's eyes nearly popped out of his head. Was Nico really going to undress in front of his window, probably knowing two teenage boys were watching, one of which is his ex-best friend, and another a complete stranger?

Percy's question was answered as Nico slipped off his t-shirt. His chest was beautifully toned and his pale olive skin seemed to glow under the moonlight radiating through his window. Scars littered his arms and chest, making Percy's heart ache with worry. What had happened to him?

Percy's throat was in his mouth and was mentally scolding himself for not turning away, but his eyes were glued to the boy in the window. He saw Nico smirk wider and slowly un button his jeans.

"D-Dude, he's giving us a strip tease. He's giving us the green light, He's single." Grover grinned. No way, Percy thought. Nico's not like that, is he?

Nico shimmied out of his jeans just as the chorus came on, running his hands on the inside of his bare thighs and legs and softly lip-sync to the song like he'd been rehearsing his entire life. It drove Percy absolutely crazy, he just wanted to dive into Nico's window and kiss him harshly and run his hands though Nico's dark locks. Wait, what?

Percy felt blood rush to his groin and his hands flew to cover the bulge forming in his trousers, but he saw Grover smile slyly and he knew he'd been caught.

Percy's face flushed scarlet when he saw that Nico's boxers left little to imagination, the black fabric clinging to his body sensationally.

Nico smirked and his fingers grazed the slight bulge at the front, Percy wetting his lips with lust. Nico sauntered over to his window and held a finger to his lips sexily as the song finished, soon shutting his blinds. Grover and Percy sank back against the wall.

Grover smiled widely. "Dude, if you don't get him now I will. He's fucking amazing."

Percy looked over to his best friend, panting as though he'd just ran a marathon. "Yeah." He agreed. "Grover, I don't know what to do. Annabeth helped me though a tough time, the time Nico left, but nobody knows me better than he does. I needed him, I still do. But now I want him as well, in that way. Now he's back, what do I do?"

Grover smirked deviously. "Make him want you."

Finally updated! So I've got a fairly good idea of what I want to happen now, so hopefully chapters will be out faster. Comments? xx

-Ella