Chapter 8

-Nico-
"So, who wants to play a game of Truth or Dare?"

"Me!" Everyone said in unison. Everybody arranged themselves in a circle and Grover went first.

"Bianca." He decided. Bianca groaned outwardly, making everybody snicker. "Truth or Dare?"

Bianca contemplated this for a moment, but then her lips curled into a smirk.

"Truth." She decided.

Grover rubbed his hands together. "Okay, who was your first crush?"

Bianca's eyes widened. "Dare. I choose dare." Grover chuckled and nodded.

"Okay then, I dare you to tell me who your first crush was." Bianca smacked the side of her head.

"Clever. Okay then, since you ask, it was actually this guy back home." Bianca hid her head in her hands, covering the deep blush set in her cheeks.

Nico cooed and ruffled her hair. "Aww, my big sis had a crush and she didn't tell me. I love you too, B." He giggled. Bianca poked his cheeks and giggled.

"Okay, my turn." Bianca smiled deviously. "Juniper."

Percy gasped at something Annabeth must have said and Annabeth laughed and kissed his cheek, causing a spark of jealousy to ignite in Nico's chest. Stop it, he told himself. You're over him.

"Truth or Dare?" She asked.

Juniper tapped her chin. "Hm, Truth."

Bianca smirked. "Who was your first boyfriend?"

"Grover." Juniper shrugged and blushed. Bianca nodded in approval and giggled.

"Now it's my turn." Juniper announced. "Nico."

Nico sighed and Reyna poked his side, causing him to squirm and giggle.

"Truth." Nico said.

"Okay then. Nico, are you a virgin?" Nico laughed and shook his head, giving Bianca a look saying 'Is she serious?'

"W-What?" Percy spluttered, his eyes wide. "You're not a virgin Nico?"

Nico chuckled and shook his head again. "Nope." He said casually.

Everybody's eyes were on him, it was like he was constantly being watched.

"Who was it again?" Bianca broke the silence. "Was it Will? Or Chris? Or Leo even?"

Percy nearly choked on the air. "H-How many boyfriends have you had?"

Nico ran a hand through his hair. "What the fuck Bianca? Leo's my best friend! And I think it was Malcolm actually. Also, to answer your question Percy, I lost count after the seventh. And yes, I've fucked them all senseless." Percy's eyes widened and Annabeth looked at her boyfriend suspiciously.

"Wow, so you're gay?" Juniper asked.

"Yep, as gay as them come." Nico said, his lips curling upwards as he threw his arm around Reyna's shoulder.

"Alright then. My turn, let's see, Ra-Ra." He cooed.

Reyna groaned and buried her face in his shoulder. "Truth. I pick truth." She said, her voice muffled. Nico smirked and ran his hand through her hair.

"So, Ra-Ra, who was your first kiss?" Nico grinned. Reyna shifted uncomfortably and shot Nico a dirty look.

"I, uh, I haven't kissed anybody yet." She admitted, a blush creeping onto her face.