The Story of Tying the Knot

Two Months after College Graduation (Kind of a filler...)

(4 years later)

"Ah fuck!" I hiss at the sting of the gun as it pierces my skin.

"Ahhhh! Man up, Lennon," she chuckles and I glare at my best friend as the small needles peck into my skin. I clutch the handle of the chair in my fingers and squeeze.

"First time?" The guy chuckles and the piercing in his nose draws my attention to the center of his face. The piercings the one that bulls wear on their nose. The ring glares back at me and I am instantly intimidated for the millionth time in that session.

"Yeah," I pant to try and release the pain from my torso.

"Don't forget we are getting the one on our backs too," Vinnie warns and I groan.

"Can't we just stick with you having the infinity part and me having the beyond part," I growl at her as Parker pushes through the small tattoo shop.

"Hey, baby," he coos as he sits next to me.

"Hi," I hiss out.

"All done," the man laughs and I sigh.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! We still have another one! “Vinnie cackles and I glare at her as the man tapes a small bandage to the middle of the skin on my rib cage.

"Okay, if I have you guys turn now your tattoo on the side of your rib is going to sting. So we can either do it now or come back after you remove the bandage," the girl that did Vinnie's tattoo mentions.

"We'll come back l-"

"Now. Let's do it now."

"You are kidding right?" I look at my best friend with astonishment.

"No," she says and looks at me with a straight face as my jaw falls down.

"No pain no gain," Parker shakes his head as if he is scolding me and I glower at him.

"Fine! Whatever!"

~~~

"One tattoo is always a good way to start," I plea as the man rubs wipe across an area on my back.

"Nope. You already agreed," Vinnie chuckles.

"Fuck you," I roll my eyes.

"F you! F you very very much!" Parker sings and I smack him on the side for singing Pitch Perfect in a very unfriendly time.

"Ready?" the man asks and I take a deep breath and look at Vinnie who is already having her tattoo done.