Chapter Seven

What had she been thinking?

Natasha couldn't quite fathom what she'd been thinking. Only some fleeting lapse of brain function could be responsible for her loss of common sense.

That is, not her allowing Loki to take her virginity, but rather allowing him to take control of the situation. To be ordered to stay and shower in the hotel whilst he helped himself to her bungalow.

She had to hand it to him, the man had some fucking nerve.

His high-handed manner and his peremptory tone infuriated her, and if it hadn't been for her being in some sort of daze after he'd finished having his wicked way with her, she would have, under normal circumstances, told him to go F himself.

But who was she kidding? These were far from being normal circumstances. There was nothing remotely normal about him or the situation. Which had most definitely gone in his favour. Needless to say, if he were like any other guy she'd met then her virginity would still be in tact right now.
Still, regardless of how slow in the head his cock had made her -- or rather, the hormones as a result of how he'd aroused her -- to let him him get away with ordering her around went against everything she was and everything she stood for.

If she was absolutely honest, she'd have to own that she'd been too preoccupied with her physical pain, once the dirty deed was over and the adrenaline ceased coursing through her veins. And then deeper, more complex emotions had arisen, which literally added insult to injury.  Irrational thoughts of abandonment, feelings of shame and even humiliation, alarmingly made her feel like she could cry. Not that she would of course. She was hardier than that. The same applied to her high pain threshold. Anyone who hadn't become so hardened to physical pain and discomfort would not have been able to withstand what she'd just withstood, without sobbing and begging for mercy.

But as for her low mood, self-pity was pointless. There was no point dwelling on what couldn't be changed.

Pushing aside thoughts of mistreatment at his hands, a hollowed-out feeling of numbness had taken hold. She'd been so close to stepping into the shower. To turning the water on. When all at once her mind seemed to clear, and she found herself scowling, disappointed at her own feebleness. Then the numb feeling had been superseded by the swirl of anger in her stomach. Obeying his unreasonable commands was out of the question. To behave so meekly was completely out of character for her.
The man had taken her virginity, not her backbone.

Well, she would just have to fix this right now.

Bitch needed putting in his place.

She dressed hurriedly and angrily, yanking her yoga shorts on with such vigour she almost ripped them, and left the hotel like a whirling, tempestuous cyclone, willing to destroy anything that had the misfortune to stumble across her path.

Back at the bungalow, Loki stood under the warm jets of water, raking his fingers through his shampooed hair.

He smiled contentedly, feeling more than just a little pleased with himself. In actual fact, he was downright grinning with satisfaction, like the proverbial cat that got the cream.

Or in this instance, the God that got the Black Widow.

His earlier nausea had long disappeared, his carnal activities having proved to be a wonderfully effective diversion. Even his headache was subsiding.
Who'd have thought indulging in an early-morning passionate tryst would prove to be so beneficial as well as enjoyable.

He could easily get addicted to this. To her.

Coupling with the beautiful Agent Romanoff had been one of the most sexually gratifying experiences of his ludicrously long life. The feel of her tight little quim gripping his cock like a pair of pincers, felt utterly divine, and he felt the flush of renewed arousal at the memory.