The Butcher (Part 1: The Rage of Sorrow)

Main Characters:

Connor (Bryan Dechart)

Hank (Clancy Brown)

Angelica Skylur (Emma Watson)

The peaceful night sky of Detroit, Michigan was suddenly rattled when two gunshots filled the air with their unsettling noise. 

"DFD! Don't move!" Old-timer slash grizzled detective Lieutenant Hank Andersen shouted as he pointed his gun.

Finally, he and his partner, a calculated android named Connor, were able to corner the city's current infamous serial killer: "The Butcher." For months, The Butcher has plagued the city, targeting innocent women, young and old, killing them, chopping them into pieces, and sending their remains to their families with letters written in blood. One of the many victims was a rookie cop named Angelica Skylur, a friend of Connor's, a very close friend. A friend he had, until she was taken away from him.

Connor, in grief and hate, fired two rounds at The Butcher's leg, incapacitating him.

"Connor, what are you doing?!" Hank yelled in shock.

But Connor didn't even bother to respond to Hank as he walked towards The Butcher who was screaming in agony. He walked towards him slowly, but surely, with a cold gaze that seemed sharp enough to cut through flesh. Connor's friend is gone, and it's all because of this psychopath who was before him.

"Angelica Skylur," Connor said.

"What?" The Butcher asked, still in pain.

"Angelica Skylur! Twenty-five years old, rookie cop, with blonde hair and black eyes! She was my friend..."

Connor then knelt before The Butcher, rage burning in his eyes. Then he suddenly pointed his gun at The Butcher.

"...Until you took her from me!" Connor yelled as he smacked his gun across The Butcher's face, the hit was so hard that blood splattered from The Butcher's mouth.

"Connor, that's fucking enough!" Hank yelled as he pulled Connor away from the man who killed Angelica Skylur. But Connor shrugged Hank off easily and kicked the killer in the gut so hard that he coughed so loudly.

"Connor, stop! That's enough!" Hank shouted as he grabbed Connor, who was too busy giving The Butcher the beating of a lifetime.

Eventually, Connor's rage and anger were quenched, snapping him out of his enraged state. Connor quickly realized what he had just done, and turned to Hank.

"I'm... Sorry Hank," Connor said, tears flowing down his eyes.

Hank simply gave him a nod and then patted Connor on the shoulder.

"It's alright, it's alright," Hank told Connor. "Now let's get him over to the hospital before he dies of blood loss," Hank added as he handcuffed the killer.