Starry, starry night (a drabble)

Characters:

Jensen Wick (Scott Eastwood)

Kara (Valorie Curry)

Winter has finally ended in Canada, and Spring has begun

Though Jensen loves the cold embrace of winter, he's fine with the soothing, fresh breeze of spring. He loves it even more now that the stars are more visible tonight. The beautiful, sparkling, captivating stars. He loves it when the stars appear in the sky, for they send a simple, yet important message, and that message is that amidst all the darkness in the world, there will always be a glimmer of hope.

"Beautiful, aren't they?"

Jensen turned to the side to see Kara, who gave the remark.

"Yeah. They are," Jensen replied. "Stars are a symbol of hope, after all."

Kara smiled, then held on to Jensen's hand. Jensen and Kara, (who Jensen found out was an android recently), had been in a relationship for a week now. They met one time at an alley, where Jensen, who was on a night time patrol run as a policeman during that one faithful night, found Kara being mugged by a hooded man. She was with a little girl named Alice at that time, and a tall, hazelnut skinned android named Luther. Luther, at that time, was shot down to the ground, was defenseless and inoperable. Luckily, Jensen saw this happening, and responded. He shot the mugger in the hands and then tackled him to the ground, knocking him out cold. To this day, Jensen remembers it as clear as day, the day he met the love of his life.

'They're almost as beautiful as you," Jensen added.

Kara's face flushed a bright blue.

"Dork," Kara replied while chuckling.

Kara then laid a small kiss on Jensen's cheek, causing Jensen to feel electricity flow through him, the electricity of love. Jensen then lifted Kara's hand and laid a small kiss on it, causing Kara to blush even more.

"I love you," Kara said.

Jensen smiled wider.

"I love you too." Jensen replied.

The couple then looked up to the stars. The stars of hope. A hope for a better tomorrow, for both humans and androids.

THE END