-Freedom- Chapter 2-

"Bumblebee, Open the Groundbridge." Ratchet murmured to the Scout, Bee Buzzed and Whirled Happily with a Nod, Cliffjumper walked in, Very confused by Seconds, "Hey Cliff, Glad that you didnt Die" Arcee said with a smile trying to make a small happy Converstation with him, he chuckled while Rubbing back of his Helm, Nervously, "im glad that i wasnt tested on Dark Enegron.. But anyways how are you?", Cliff asked Arcee, the Blue femme smiled, "I should be Asking you that, Cliffjumper, you are still in need of Recoverys first of all!" She replied, He nodded before Leaving again, Bulkhead was Bored more than usally, when Bee Closed the Groundbridge, the Scout came up to him to Chat for a while.
-middle of Nowhere-
Optimus Stared at the Nemesis Ship, he saw Trails of one Enegron escaped from this Tragic Fall, and than saw one more Enegron that had small trail, he got very Concious when he walked in, Carefully, he heard a Loud Creak coming from him, he accidently walked alittle faster, Optimus Sighed trying to not Fear alot, as he checked every single Room and working Space except for Medbay, he deceided to check their, he looked to the Right side of the Room, Computers where half way off and some very Broken and Shattered, he turned around to Look at the Left, his Optics Widen that he saw a Few Flickers of Knockouts Optics, he heard Gagging, he ran over to the Two Helpless and Trapped from Objects, the young Medic enegron was Dripping and alittle bit Spilling from Halfway-somewhat Deep Cuts, "is your Friend Still living..? I can probably get you two out of here" Optimus asked as he pulled Knockouts Helm to stare at him, "i...I don...Dont...Kn..ow" he said as his Optics Flickered Again, The Prime bit his Lip nervously, he deceided to Free the Young Mech first, Knockout Enegron Level was the Lowest compaired to Breakdowns, the Red medic tried to get up,Optimus picked him up fastily, Leaving Breakdown alive, Knockout Moved his Helm forcefully to Look over, "he is Dead, Knockout.. Im sorry" Optimus Mumbled as the Ship groaned, he felt the Nemesis shaking, he ran Faster out, Knockout optics Flickered again, Trying to Adjust his Optics from the Sun light, The Prime layed down Knockout on a Rock for a while, :-Ratchet! I need a Groundbridge State!-: he paniced ending the Comm link fastily, he knew that the Medic could Die in any at least in Seconds from Dangerous Low level of the Enegron he had Spilled and Lost, Optimus Picked him up again, seeing the Groundbridge form again, he speeded in, he knew their were no time, He tried to go alittle bit Faster as he made it out, Holding the half Unconious Mech, "Ratchet, you have to save him, his Enegron Levels are very low" Optimus Said worriedly, Cliffjumper was Shocked by another Red Mech, but this one kinda looked like a New model of them, he was Younger than Cliffjumper and Probably All of Us except for Bumblebee, Ratchet went quickly to find the Supplies, he did not Care much that was a Decepticon, he only Worried because he is younger than everyone except for Bee, He fastily came over to Knockout, Optimus Left the Oberatian Room going to the Main Area, "He kinda looks like me.." Cliffjumper mumbled, as he stared at Optimus, "I know, Cliffjumper. His Friend did not Make it. I dont know how long they where Out in the Nemesis for but the Ship Fell from the  Cliff and Fell" Optimus murmured still Worried for Knockout, Cliffjumper nodded with a small Frown.

-Rainforest-
Megatron transformed, Close Behind was Starscream, he flew uncontrolable as he Transformed into Root Mode, alittle bit in a One mile away from the Warlord, Soundwave was Missing or probably was on Duty like usall, he heard a small Groan from the Seeker, Getting up, he mumbled something under his Breath, Seeing the Seeker alive still, the Warlord got up and halfway Limped to Starscream, "We must Seek Shelter now." Megatron Growled as he helped him up, Starscream Nodded, keeping his Intake Shut.