-Freedom- Chapter 3-

Starscream Nodded, Walking next to Megatron, His Breath was Hitching alot, the Air was Cold, small Mists where up to their almost to their Knee's, "Keep going, Starscre...Starscream.", Megatron Huffed as he Scanned around for a while as He Fastily turned from hearing a Loud Thump, The SIC was Slowly Dying, Enegron Level Low than Ever, Megatron picked him up, Scanning fastily trying to Find a Shelter, He tried to cover the wound as he walked to a small Cave, "Starscream.. do not Close your Optics. I found Enegron near by." Megatrkn demanded as Screamer nodded Slightly, Breathing Heavily, Megatron left quickly as posdible, the SIC Whimpered, as he cried halfway in Pain, he Moved his Servo onto his Waist, Enegron Was Dripping, Starscream Weakily Removed his Servo off the Painful Wound, he did not bother to stand nor Sit up, he tried to keep his Optics on, His vision turned Blurry, he saw a Grey figiure running to him, it was Megatron. But something isnt right to Screamer, he saw another Figiure, slender-Like dark Purple. "Soundwave! Find something to Patch the Wound!" Megatron snarled, The TIC nodded slightly, turning around and going out of the Cave.

Sorry for short!