The Letter

"Hello, my name is Bart the manager for Magcon aka meet and greet convention, we would like Matt Espinosa and Madison Espinosa to come and join Magcon, we have seen videos on YouTube and Vine. And would be honored for them to join! There will be others at Magcon such as: Nash Grier, Hayes Grier, Aaron Carpenter, Cameron Dallas, Jack Gilinsky, Jack Johnson, Carter Reynolds, and ShWn Mendes. Madison won't be the only girl there so she won't be lonely. Please call me if you have any questions my number is 1-507-739-7202. Thank you and have a nice day!" (I put in random numbers) 'No fucking way!' I thought to myself. I showed my brother and he screamed and jumped around like a little kid. "Holy shit we might be joining Magcon" Matt screamed, we ran to my dad's room and showed him the letter. We asked and he said it was fine but we have to be safe and stay together, typical parent😏. The letter says we leave tomorrow and we'll meet everyone tomorrow at the airport and apparently they live in LA like us! ( I know they all don't live in one state but this in my first fanfic so just pretend they do. Ok? Ok.) So we both started packing and eventually we did and we both fell into a deep sleep.

~next day~

"It should be outlawed, what you can do to me, can't take my eyes off you, in too deep" I woke to The Dark Side by Trevor Moran. I realized it was the day I leave for Magcon and got very excited that I literally ran downstairs, tripped and fell on my face. I got dressed

~Teal crop top

~High wasted jeans shorts

~Teal Vans

So did Matt which not like him he hates mornings. (I'm skipping to the part when they're all at the airport) When I met the boys and the girl her name was Mahogany they all seemed super nice, a couple of them are pretty cute but one stood out that what's the word I'm looking for HOT I don't know his name and I saw him approaching me 'oh shit he's coming over to me, what do I do?? Oh whatever he's already here' "Hi! I'm Shawn Mendes" "HI! I'm Maddie Espinosa, Matts twin." "I could tell, you guys look alike" he chuckled at the end. God he's so sweet and apparently he's my age! Most of them are older: Nash he's 17, Cam he's 20, Taylor he's 18, Carter he's 18, and both Jacks are 18. Hayes is 14, we were on the plane and I was seated next to Matt and Shawn 'score!'! Shawn and I talked a lot and found out somethings about him and he found out somethings about me. I found out he's a singer and really good one I might say, he should me some videos of him while Matt was sleeping. The plane landed and LA is hot as fuck. We got to the hotel we were staying at and Bart came up to us and said "Ok so here is the rooming plan, 4 people in the room and 2 people in each bed.

Room one: Nash, Cam, Jack and Jack

Room two: Matt, Maddie, Hayes, Shawn

Room three: Aaron, Carter, Taylor, Mahogany. Magcon starts this weekend so you all can do whatever you want for the next five days" he said with smile while walking away. We got to our rooms and I decided to go to the pool

~Light blue lace bikini

~Light blue flip flops

I put that on, while I was walking I bumped into a familiar face. 'Omg' I thought to myself "Maddie is that you?" after she asked that question all the memories came flooding back to me...