Remember Me?¿

~Flashback~

"Promise me that you won't ever forget about me" my best friend Katie asked choking on her tears "I promise" I said. I've never cried so much.

~Reality~

Katie was my best friend since we were 5 until her dad got a better job and moved to Cape Cod. "Katie?" I asked on the veer of tears "Yes Maddie, it's me" we were both crying now. "Come here" she says as she puts her arms out for a hug. We stayed like that for a while until she had to leave but I got her number. "Hey Maddie, wait up!" It was Hayes running after me in his swim suit "Hey Hayes, I'm guessing you wanna come to the pool with me?" I asked "Yea" he said "Ya know Maddie, I see the way you look at Shawn. I know you like him. And guess what" he said "Oh god what" I asked kinda scared "He told me he liked you. So I can get you guys together!" He said "Ummm thanks Hayes, but I think I got it I'll let you know tho" I said "Alright Good luck" he said and walked ahead of me to the pool. After that little convo I figured I didn't wanna do that the pool so I decided to just explore around the hotel. I got back to my room and put on a tank too and some sweats. I heard yelling in the hallway so I looked and saw my idiot of a brother messing with his friends😒. "Hey Maddie! We were about to play a game of hide and seek around the hotel wanna play" Matt asked "why the hell not" I said. "Ok so we're gonna be doing teams of 2. So team 1 is Cam and I, team 2 is Matt and Aaron, team 3 is Maddie and Carter, team 4 is Shawn and Hayes, team 5 is Jack and Jack, team 6 is Taylor and Mahogany. Ok so the boundary is that you can't go outside. One team is gonna be it and once if one person on that team tags one person on yours and the same with the other that's it means your it. And team 4 is first." Nash said. Carter and I hid behind the vending machines until we heard Shawn and Hayes' voice. "Shit, let's go hide in their" Carter said pointing to a ballroom. We got in their and hid under a table but we heard voices but they weren't Shawn or Hayes' voice because it was a girls voice. It sounded familiar but I couldn't figure it out until I heard another voice "Please I'll have the money by tomorrow! Please don't kill me" the voice pleaded "Sorry but you owe" the women said then BANG but the bullet hit the chandelier and gun slid under our table "Fuck" carter and I said in unison. "Well well well, looks like we have some others here with us" the women said evilly. The men that were with her took us and put us in a van. It was then when I realized who the women was. "Why are you doing this?" I pleaded "Because I didn't get what I wanted sweetie" she said "Stop it ......

Oooooo cliffhanger comment who you think it is!!