1- New ... Everything

Hey this is my first time writing so critics go easy on me thank you :p

Hope you like it ...

His alarm rang as he woke up with a start at 7:30am. His blanket was sprawled across his left side of the body and his hand was off the bed. Gripping the blanket and pulling it off his face, Kevin Taylor groaned and got off bed.

It was finally his first day of a new school,  a new city, a new home and a new life. Kevin got dressed wore his pair of lucky sneaker, wore a v-neck t-shirt and a pair of jeans, and shuffled down for breakfast. He stuffed a peice of toast in his face and barged out his house eager to go to school.

Kevin was a 15 year old student with brown hair which swept across his head in whichever direction it was in when he woke up. He had a sharp and bold face with mint coloured eyes. Fair, thin yet well built. He wasn't exactly poster boy but he was rather attractive.

He reached school a good 20 minutes earlier than required, but that didn't make him feel awkward. He waited until the gates were opened and entered Wellington high for the first time.

He walked down the corridor of the school looking around with amazement. He found his locker and walked straight towards it. In his he rush bumped into someone.

"Hey!! Watch it man. Oww! I think I've got a bump!" The person grimaced.

Kevin was startled "Oh I am really sorry! I didn't see you coming."

The boy had a friendly smile that made Kevin feel less guilty at once. "Nah man I'm just kidding. I haven't seen you around before. Are you the new kid Mr.Dover had been going on and on about?"

"I guess that's me..." Kevin replied sheepishly.

"Oh I see! I'm Javier nice to meet you! "

"HI'm Kevin."

Javier was a tall and slim guy he had wavy copper hair that went really well with his electric blue eyes, his pointy chin and high cheek bones. His smile was an eccentric one which brought his dimples on his left cheek and one the right side of his lip. He wore a long sleeve plain grey t-shirt. He pulled up his sleeves until his elbow and wore white shorts with bright yellow football turfs. He looked really good... (that's all I will say being a guy ;p. Ladies feel free to imagine)

"Anyways you can call me Javi. Lets go to class it's about time" The two boys walked to the class.  They sat next to each other. Kevin nervously looked around

"Hey Javi why is everyone staying at us especially that bunch of girls there..."

Javi smirked "Bro they aren't staying at us they are staying at me! I have the reputation here. If you know what I mean."

Kevin knew exactly what he meant. He couldn't help but smirk. "Are they now? " he asked tauntingly.

"You have no idea." He replied.

They looked at each other, laughing loudly until the teacher walked in and looked at them with a wicked smile.

"Kev I think- I can call you Kev right?" Kevin smiled, "Always" Javi looked at him and said "I have feeling you and me well be good friends eh?" Kevin couldn't have asked for a better start to the day. He nodded approvingly and then started his day. 

Javi showed Kevin around at school. They had 6 out of 9 classes together which was awesome.

Kev reached home and had a large cookie and feel asleep as soon as he reached. As he lay on his bed he felt satisfaction and was zonked in less than a minute.

I hope you guys like this!!!

I'll make the next chapters a 1000 times more interesting. :)

Thanks a lot!