2- A Little Into The Future

Hey this is my 2nd chapter !!!!!!!!

funnnn!!!!

Well hope you like it : )

6 months passed like a breeze. Kev and Javi were best friends from day one, they had become the one of the most known people at school but were not the popular type of kids with fan following and a bunch of haters. They were never hated by anyone and they both didn't strive to be the most popular kid they were just...themselves. They were also the biggest trouble makers you would know.

Anyways let's get back to the story now...

"You sure about this?"Kev asked worried as hell. "Never been more clear about anything else dude. C'mon man don't be a wet blanket it will be awesome." Javi had a cunning twinkle in his eyes and his grin was larger than usual. This made Kev feel worse about what they were going to do and made him feel more cautious. "Oh alright! I'll do it."

They walked towards the principals office and until they reached outside Ms. Watson's office they slipped a note under the door and did the same at Mr.Alex's office. They both giggled cunningly and went for their class.

Kevin looked around like a guard dog you could make out he was tensed. "Chill out will ya Kev. At most we will get suspension for a day ."Javi said rocking his chair with his orange lid low enough to cover his eyes. "Suspension for a day! Do you even hear yourself." Kev was annoyed but he wouldn't do anything if he didn't trust Javier. "Have faith in me brotha all will be fine." Kev knew it was alright. He knew it was for fun. What could possibly go wrong?

~

A week later...

"Mr.Kevin Taylor and Alberto Javier pls  report to Mr. Alex's office right away"

"See we got screwed" Kevin complained. "Fine, you can say I told you so!" "Yeah I told you so." Kevin hissed. "Hey think about it why aren't we going to the principles office but to Mr.Alex's office"Javi suggested curiously. "Really really your thinking about that! Way to look at the bright side of things. "

They reached the office and walked in. Ms. Watson was sitting next to Mr.Alex a bit too close. The boys sat on the chairs opposite the teachers.

"Kids were all grown ups here so we would like you to come clean . Were you both the ones who past love letters from each of our names to the other. "Ms. Watson glared at them while Mr. Alex was trying to get the truth out of them. Kev gulped, he couldn't hold it in. He managed a squeaky yes. Which he was awarded with an elbow in his rib for."Oww you fool " Kev whispered."Why did you-" Javi was interrupted by Ms.Watson."If you'll are done we want to tell you that if we were other teachers you wouldn't have been as lucky as you'll are going to be. You see those letters made us fall in love with each other and we want to thank you for those letters."The two bows sat there dumbstruck  and confused while the teachers held each others hands. Kev was gonna say something but Javi cut in "No thank you you'll... make a great couple now we shall leave. "He held Kev's hand and bolted out of the room

~

Javi-"That was bloody brilliant!"

Kev-"What happened in there?"

Javi-"We're off the hook bro."

Kev-"What just happened in there?"

Javi-"I think we set them up... in a way."

They both stopped on their tracks and looked at each other and started laughing hysterically. They walked back to English together and ran into the class 7 minutes late. Ms . Black was already jotting stuff on the board they queitly went and sat in their places without her noticing. She next turned around when they had already sat down. "So class can we read the next chapter in the book we're behind the other classes and would appreciate if we went through quickly. " Javi made a gun to his head gesture towards Kev and started reading. Kev started to read the chapter and found it extremely boring.

He suddenly had wicked plan and he smirked to himself. "I think I have a headache Ms.Black may I put my head down for a bit. " She frowned at him but excused him. He looked at Javi who was looking right back at him. "My trick..."Javi complained. Kevin managed a slick smile and showed him his tongue and decided he could use some sleep.

~

Ringggggg!!!!!

Kevin almost fell off his chair with horrifying sound of the bell. "Let's go sleepy head, school is over."

"Yawnnn...yup lets leave. "

~

"Hey Javi how about you come over for the night tonight. Tomorrow is a Saturday and... it will be fun. "

"Yeah that be nice. "Javi replied "I'm totally in!"

~

"Kevin open the door."

"Ya mom on it."

Kevin ran to the door and opened it. "I brought Doritos and candy."Javi lifted his to hands to show the stash."Brilliant! Soft drinks are in the fridge."

They grinned at each other and ran up to Kevin 's room

~

"This is my room make yourself comfortable! Or how your kind say mi casa tu casa" "Mi casa tu casa...cute bro. Might I say nice room dude its - ugh a ps4" Javi looked at the thing in disgust. Kevin involuntarily made a fist at Javi."What do you mean by ugh ps4..." "Well xbox 1 is way cooler."

This made Kevin shake in anger. Kev was a complete play station person and once your a play station person your never a xbox person. The same went for xbox people. They both got in a heated argument over which was better. For over an hour screams came from their room about how disgusting the other console was. "JESUS CHRIST!! I don't even want to talk to you about this.""Right back at you!" Javi glared at Kevin and Kevin answered him with scary silence. The stare off ended with the loud rumbling of Javi stomach. Kev was laughing and rolling all over the place while Javi quietly opened a packet of chips and started eating with his face burning red. "Haha very funny...now stop laughing!" "I can't hahaha but I'm trying oh hahaha!!"

~

"Hulk is a million times cooler and stronger than spider man." "No way dude ...yeah he might be stronger but he is no way cooler than spider man." Javi protested.

"Agreed. But you got to admit, batman for the win."

"Batman for the win. " Javi agreed

The two of them were complete opposite when it came to materialistic things. One liked android  the other liked ios. One liked mac the other liked windows.

~

"Hey Javi how is it that you haven't..."

"Haven't what."

"Ummm..."

"Come on say it already!"

"Had a girlfriend. "

Javi was silent and he looked down at the floor. " I have had one girlfriend but... that was a while a go. And ummm can we talk about this another time."

"Yeah yeah sure. It is getting kind of late.  Let's get to bed. Kev suggested nervously.

"Yeah alright..." replied Javi sulking.

"Good night Kev. "

"Good night"

~

Thanks a million for reading !!!!!

hope you liked it!!!!!