Kevin Hunting

Hey guys sorry for not updating for so long!
Anyways!!!
Here goes...

MIA'S POV
I would have totally beat Kevin up if Javi wasn't there to stop me. After i'd finished the doughnuts, of course.

I woke up today eager to find Kevin and teach him how to BE AWAKE for his sister, instead of drooling all over the place.
I marched to his room and flipped onto it yelling a war cry, only to realise that he... Well, he wasn't there. His phone was on the bedside table though, so I picked it up and called Javi.

"Kevin, if you're calling me to save you from Mia then let me tell you that I'm asleep and there is no way in hell that I'm getting up and coming there."

I smirked. I mean, it's kinda funny. Hehe.

"No Javi, it's Mia."

There was a long pause before Javi broke the silence. "Um, hi?"

I got straight to the point. "Okay, Kevin is nowhere to be seen and I'm going to be at your house in like ten minutes. Be ready, or else..."

Javi gulped nervously on the end and then gave a weak chuckle. "Sure. We're going Kevin hunting?"

I smirked again, I liked Javi. "Yeah, we're going Kevin Hunting."

---

"Can we go back home now?" Javi pouted. I kicked his shin lightly and glared at him with a look that said a clear no. He grumbled and turned away from me, and I sighed.

"Fine, Javi. Why don't we calm down for a bit at that coffee shop?"
He perked up immediately and practically skipped to the little cafe with its red awning.

I couldn't help hold in my smile when he ran in to the cafe like 9 year old kid.
I followed him into the cafe to see him sitting comfortably in one of those sofa tables with a glass of water in front of him. He waved frantically to catch my attention. I glared at him and walked towards the table. I sat across him and pushed my hair back and looked at him. He gulped a bit too loud for some reason but...meh whatever.

I was really hungry... "Let's eat something, I'm starving"
Javi smiled " Let's eat something"

Javi had finished two jumbo size batches of pancakes while I was finishing my 5th doughnut. After we were done none of us was able to even move a finger.
"I am stuffed. " Javi groaned
"Yeah...Lets call it a day"
Javi smiled like a baby as though it was the best thing he had heard all day. But Kevin was still missing and honestly I had no energy to grill him.
We walked back home with our feet not lifting off the ground.
Javi walked me back home and left...
That guy...

~

I walked in to see Kevin lying down on the sofa and eating a packet of chips.
I flipped (not literally). I walked up to him and slapped him...hard. To say the least, it went red immediately. He looked like someone had just pinched his nose and then moved his face around. It was red. Just saying.
"Aghhhh what on earth are doing." Kevin complained like little baby, rubbing his cheek.
"Where have you been all day"
"At home!!!"
"Bullshit!"
"I'm serious."
"No way, I looked for you. You weren't there."
"I was in the shower!"
I stared at him. "You usually stink so much that I thought you'd given up on showering a couple of months ago."
He looked at me, clearly affronted. "Excuse me! I'm very clean, thank you. You're not
the one who stinks of doughnuts all the time."
Wait a second. Was he saying that doughnuts stank? Me beloved, precious doughnuts?
I gave him a murderous look and he backed away slowly on the couch.
"Donuts." I breathed. "Don't." I climbed on to the sofa. "STINK!"

And I tickled him until he was legitimately begging for mercy. Safe to say, he learnt to never insult doughnuts in front of me. NEVER.

After I was done with him I realised I did kinda smell a bit so I decided to go for a long long long bath
~

After my shower I wore one of Kevin's t shirts lying around and a pair of shorts and went to the kitchen and took 2 doughnuts from the fridge and sat on the sofa and ate my delicious doughnuts!!
I kept thinking about the day me and Javi had. It was fun... Javi was a complete clown but was yet so... nice.

I was super tired and I decided I could really use some sleep. I didn't bother moving from the sofa and made myself comfortable and was snoring away in less than a minute.