Wow. . . a wall. . .

Chapter IV

C

A

L

Y

P

S

O

Calypso woke up in the Hephaestus cabin in the bunk below Leo's and smiled, barely containing her excitement. She rolled out of bed and climbed the ladder, peering down at Leo's sleeping form.

He muttered something and clutched a screwdriver tighter to his chest. She laughed a little and bent down to kiss him, "Wake up, Repair Boy."

His eyes fluttered open and he grinned at Calypso, "Can I wake up like that every morning?"

She narrowed her eyes at him, hovering just above his face, "Maybe."

Leo grinned impishly, "I take that as a yes."

He sat up on his elbows and kissed her again. Calypso smiled against his lips and pulled away teasingly, "I bet you can't catch me." and raced down the latter. Leo leaped over the side of the bed and took off after her.

She ran out the door and raced across camp, and into the woods, Leo hot on her heels. She laughed, casting a glance over her shoulder at the exact moment Leo caught up to her, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her towards him.

"I caught you." Leo whispered into her ear, holding her to him.

"So you did." Calypso said, trying to sound nonchalant even though she was about to burst with happiness.

"You're blushing." Leo told her, his lips brushing her ear. She could her the smile in his voice and rolled her eyes, a smile of her own stretching over her face. Her cheeks were growing warmer.

"I am not." she said defensively.

"Mmhm, okay, if that's what helps you sleep at night." Leo told her, stepping back and removing his arms from her waist.

Calypso turned to face him, "I do not blush!"

"Then what do you call that mysterious redness spreading over your cheeks?"

Calypso rolled her eyes at him, and Leo laughed, grabbing her hand and tugging her back towards camp, "Come on, we can't miss breakfast."

Calypso laughed, "No, definitely not."

"Food is much too important, it's the reason I'm so macho."

"Mmhm, whatever helps you sleep at night."

* * * * *

After breakfast Leo dragged Calypso, who had refused to wear a blindfold, into the forest to see Bunker 9.

They stopped in front of a large, natural stone wall.

"TA-DA!" Said Leo, taking his hands off of Calypso's eyes.

Calypso blinked, "Wow. . . It's a. . . Wall. . ."

"Yep!" Leo said proudly, planting his hands firmly on his hips, "And if you thought that was impressive, you're gonna love this."

Calypso raised a brow as Leo walked forward and placed a hand on the stone wall.

He closed his eyes and fiery lines spread out from it, creating an elaborate pattern and then the stone split open, revealing a huge work shop, a mechanic's dream.

"Okay. . . that was impressive."

Leo turned around, grinning and winked at her, he grabbed her hand and dragged her inside, and gave her a basic tour. Then they made their way towards Festus, who was sprawled on an enormous table, asleep.

Leo immediately began repairs, Calypso at his side, helping him. Leo showed her how to do some things using a ton of big words that Calypso didn't really understand, but she didn't care. She could listen to Leo talking about different sizes of screws for hours on end without getting bored. He was just so enthusiastic about everything and he got this glow in his eyes when he talked about fixing things, and he threw his hands around in wild gestures.

"Cal?"

"Hm?" she realized she'd been staring at him and blushed, Leo grinned.

"I know I'm smokin', but you can't be distracted."

Calypso rolled her eyes and studied the wires protruding from Festus, "So. . . is this like those spy movies, like if I connect the wrong wires, something blows up?"

"More or less." Leo told her, concentrating on tightening a bolt.

Calypso laughed, "Okay, I'll stay away from those, then."

Leo finished and moved to the open wires, he made a couple of quick adjustments and put the bronze piece over them, and screwed it into place, then he climbed on top of Festus, opened a compartment stuck his hand in. Suddenly the bronze dragon revved to life making a series of whirring noises.

Leo wrapped his arms around his neck, "I'm glad you're better, too, buddy."

He turned to Calypso and held his hand out to her, "Want to go for a ride?"

Calypso grinned and took Leo's hand, letting him pull her up. Leo grabbed a remote control from his belt and pushed a big red button, the ceiling opened up and Festus launched himself into the air. Calypso held tightly onto Leo, who was grinning like an idiot.

Festus flapped his powerful wings, pulling them higher into the sky. They evened out, gliding easily through the air, and Calypso loosened her grip a little.

"So," Leo said, "I guess this is as good a time as any to give you a tour around camp." He pointed to a huge pile of rocks in the woods as they flew over it, "That's Zeus' fist."

Calypso rested her head on his shoulder as they passed over the Pegasus Stables and the Strawberry fields. He grinned as he pointed proudly to the Forge where Hephaestus kids were hard at work, they flew over the entire camp like this, and Leo told stories as he showed her different things. Their tour ended at the Fireworks Beach, where Festus touched down and Leo helped her off.

He took her hand and they walked along the beach, Calypso sat down and pulled Leo down with her.

They both sat "Indian style," their knees touching and holding each-other's hands. Leo stroked his thumb over Calypso's knuckles, staring down at their hands.

"What are you thinking?" she asked him.

He looked up, surprised, "What?"

"When you think, you get this cute little crease on your forehead, right. . . there." she traced her thumb over his forehead, leaning close to do so.

Leo caught her hand as it was dropping and leaned in to kiss her.

She brought her other hand up to caress his cheek and kissed him softly. Leo pushed his fingers through her hair, pulling her closer, and Calypso smiled slightly against his lips. Leo moved his hands down to her hips.

After a long kiss, Leo pulled away, brushing hair out of her eyes, "By the way. . ." he said, smiling mischievously, "will you be my girlfriend?"

Calypso pretended to think about this, "I don't know, you'll have to give me another kiss to help me decide."

Leo gladly complied.

ASDFGHJKL!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMGS OMGS! CALEO IS LOVE CALEO IS LIFE! YAYAYAY! THE NEXT CHAPPIE IS SOLANGLEOOOO! It'll probably be in Will's POV! YAY! TYSM for reading everyone! Your comments just make my life OMGS! Like, people actually read this and like it! Like, WOAH! KDJFKHAJL! And if you see any typos or errors, tell me!

WHO HERE LISTENS TO FALL OUT BOY, PANIC! AT THE DISCO, MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE, WITHIN TEMPTATION OR AMARANTHE?!