♤Chapter 34

*Gerri's P.O.V.*

A COMPLETE SHIT SHOW!

I paced the room more and more  and the ringing got louder and louder until I felt like I couldn't stay boxed in anymore.

I threw my door open and tried my best to make my way down the stairs and to the kitchen where I could hopefully think.

Or not.

By the time I was to the sink looking down at the basin, I felt like I was being watched. I looked over a bit and a frown graced my face and all I could hear was the loud beeping in my ears.

Fucking Tinnitus.

"What's the matter, too much time out of your cage?" Kiersten spoke with a condescending smirk sipping her drink.
She's the only on that drinks in the middle of the day. I like to boil it down to the lack of self respect and insecurity.

I glared at her for a minute until I realized that I didn't have to take her shit. I grabbed a bottle of water out of the refrigerator and turned to leave, wiggling my finger in my ear just a second to make the sound go away for at least a single moment.

What if I they find out it was us?

They'll hate us.

Cam will hate me...
My orsacchiotto, My Teddy Bear.

When I let my hand fall from my ear the ringing started again and then a chuckle sounded through the room that I decide to ignore.

"They still haven't put your ass in a padded room!" She cackled on the couch as I turned around to her. I was trying so hard to hold on to my shit. I was holding the end of my rope with everything happening, I didnt want to prove her right but she was making it hard.

"Are your imaginary friends still talking to you. Do they still want you to play!"

She kept talking, and I almost couldn't hear her over the frustration in me making my tinnitus louder. Something like panick started boil and churn in my chest as I forced myself to walk away.

She doesn't fucking get it.
No one does.
They never will.
She thinks this is a joke,
She thinks I'm a fucking joke...

I balled my fists, squeezing the water bottle, it crunched under my fingers as I marched back up the stairs to my room. It was the only safe place for me so far.

It was my panic room.

At least it was when Anna wasn't copped out on my bed. I held all the angry loud frustration in as I snatched my throwing blades from the display in my closet. I grudgingly pulled out my crock targets and set them up on their posts before I started to voice my inner thoughts in pure agression.

"KIERSTEN CAN SUCK YOUR DICK!" I flung the knife across the room into the target.

"EVERYTHING IS FALLING APART!" I threw the blade

*thum*

"NO ONE'S EVER GOING TO WANT YOU!"

*thum*

"YOU SHOULD JUST SAVE YOURSELF AND DRINK A GALLON OF BLEACH!"

*thum*

"YOU'RE A FUCKIMG PSYCHO JUST LIKE HIM!"

*thum*

"AAHHHHH!"

*thum*
*thum*
*thum*