♡Chapter 61

*Emma's P.O.V*

"Are you sure?" I asked sitting on her bed. We'd been sleep in her room for the past few days and tonight was no different until Cameron said something I never expected to hear.

"Yeah, I think I need it," she said pulling me closer. She wanted to start fighting again but that wasn't going to happen so smoothly I knew that much.

Her needing seemed viable but her getting it was iffy at the moment.

"But Cam, Moms and Dads-" she cut me off with a nod and turned the lights off.

"I know, I know, I'm just saying it would be great of i couldn't cheer is good but like hitting people is kind of better," she said making me laugh a bit. She chuckled too and that's when she started to tickle me. I went up in a fit of giggles trying to get her to stop or put of her arms but she held me tightly until she stopped and then kissed my head.

"I love you Bubbles, I don't tell you that enough," she whispered running her hand through my hair.

I toyed with the ends of her and snuggled farther into her, " I love you too, and same."

I took a breath and I had a thought, "you and Gerri had fun today."

I felt her chuckle and I knew she had a smile on her face.

"Yeah we did, and Trixie was so adorable. She loved me, I never knew I could feel so happy at the beach without seeing a dog," she whispered softly and suddenly her phone buzzed on the bed. I felt her pick it up as I closed my eyes.

"Trixie had an allergic reaction, her and The hot chick went to the hospital."

I said up with a jolt,and looked at my sister as she continued to text, I'm assuming Gerri.
I watched and waited as the blue light made her eyes glow in the dark room.

"She's fine, but she's allergic to red meat. They're keeping her tomorrow, do you wanna do that again?"

I nodded laying back down as she put her phone away.
"Yeah, she was really sweet and cute, friendly too."

I smiled when Cam mumbled, "Too friendly."

************

Gia and I have been more than great, she takes me everywhere, and kisses me all the time, shed but me everything If I let her.

That's why it's not strange anymore to be in the manson alone with her, including Gerri and Cam. But they're usually watching movies in the theater, or fighting about how far Gerri gets to walk in the house. But now that Gerri isn't on crutches anymore and is barely limping, I've gotten Cam to ease up on the care.

She's overbearing, she's always been that way, she can't help it, she loves too hard, and you feel it. It's always made me feel fine but I can tell Gerri isn't used to it, she doesn't like not being able to help herself and Cam's not used to not being allowed to help someone.

We were all sitting on the couch playing on our phones respectively when the door opened. In came Trixie and the woman she's with, and behind her is Gia's sister and their father.

I watch closely as the interactions take place. Gia was the first stand up, "Telmont."
She shakes the womans hand.

Trixie's pink backpack is handed over and Telmont squats in front of the girl a bit. She was tall, very tall and Trixie was shorter than me which I never get to say.

The girls purple hair was in pig tails now, making her even more adorable than yesterday, this time she was in a blue and white outfit and she had a pacifier clipped onto her shirt.