Auditions (1)

(Just realized that I forgot to mention some things: you are "Isabella" and Ella is a nickname for Isabella)

Isabella's POV

It's the morning of the open call auditions in Pittsburg. I roll over and glance at my clock, its 7:30 am. The auditions start at 10 am. I decide to get up and start getting ready

This is your bedroom:

I stare in the mirror and realize that my hair is greasy

I stare in the mirror and realize that my hair is greasy. Already?! I need to take a shower. I grab my towels and head to my bathroom to shower.

Your bathroom:

I just put on a simple dance outfit

And put my hair into to braided space buns:

You head downstairs to find your sister and your mom eating breakfast

"Mornin Ella," Kalani says with her mouth full of French toast.

"Ew, Kalani chew with your mouth closed" I giggle as I jab my finger into her side, making her jump.

"So you ready for auditions today?" Mom says as I finish eating my breakfast and start to pack my dance bag.

"Yea, I guess. Are you going to auditions too Kalani?" I ask

"Why would I go? I've already been on the team for way too long, it's your turn now!"

"Come on Ella it's time to go! We're gonna be late!" My mom calls from the front door. I glance at my watch and realize its almost 9 am!

~time skip to auditions~

"Alright, we're here, you ready?"

" yes mom, I'm ready," I say as I watch all the other dancers enter the building. Gosh, it has been a long time since I've been here! I take a deep breath and open the car door.

When I open the doors to the dance studio, and I get a rush of memories from the past year that I've been competing for the ALDC.

There was a large group of kids here, we could barely all fit into the studio, Abby sent half the kids into studio C to take for the second round of auditions since there were so many.

~Another time skip!!~

After the auditions, Gianna pulls everyone into studio b to give us some final critics. Before everyone enters studio b, Gianna greets me!

"Oh my gosh, you look so grown up Ella!!" Gianna exclaims with a big smile on her face

"Thanks, Gia!! I've missed you so much!!"

As everyone makes their way into studio b, I spot this boy, he looks really familiar. Although I can't see his face, he reminds me of someone I know, but I'm not sure who.

Brady's POV

I can't believe I'm auditioning for the ALDC!! Miss Abby said some people were on the fence and wanted to ask so questions to some people. She asked me!! She asked me to show her scissors....and I had no idea what that meant!!! Great...I just ruined my chances of getting onto the team.

Just as everyone walked into studio b, I see a girl talking to Gianna. She looks really familiar, I get a bit closer and realize shes looking at me too, and then it hits me. OMG!! THAT'S ELLA!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry, that was really bad and really short! I kind of have an idea of what I want to do with this story, but I'm not 100% sure. Any ideas?

~ Dance_Mommiess  :)