Competition Weekend (10)

Ellas POV:

~Competition Weekend~

I arrive at the studio second, following Gianina.

"Hey, Bella!" Gianina says as I enter the den.

"Hi," I say as I put my bag down on the bench. I have never really talked to Gia.

"What's up? I know we never really talk, we should get to know each other!" Gianina says, shes a really talkative person, me not so much.

"Uh yeah, we should," I reply as I begin to stretch.

"So, any boys?" She says, winking. I don't reply. "Do you like anyone?" She askes again, sitting on the floor across from me.

"Uh, nope." I quickly say, hoping she would change the subject.

"You totally do!!" She says as she gets closer.

"No, I don't!" I say, forcing a quick laugh.

"Yes, you do! You're totally blushing right now!" She says pointing at my face.

"No, I don't!" I say quickly. "What about you?" I ask, desperately trying to get the attention off of me.

"Mmm, maybe," She says while she shrugs and smiles.

"Who?" I ask, I actually kinda hope she doesn't tell me, I don't want to get involved with boy drama.

Gianina looks around the room before she leans closer. "It-"

"Alright everyone come on into the studio," Abby says, cutting Gianina off.

"I'll text you on the bus," Gia says as she gets up and walks out of the den. I get up and follow her into the studio. As we enter the studio, I see all the kids standing up, I quickly walk over and get in line, in between Brady and Gianina.

"Alright everyone, the bus will be here in about 3 minutes, so gather your things and head outside." Everyone exits studio b and brings all of their things outside. The bus is already there when we get outside. I enter the bus first, second is Gianina. I expect her to sit next to me, but instead, she picks the seat in front of me. Brady enters next, I wave him over. He comes and sits next to me.

As soon as the bus starts to move I get a text from Gianina.

_____________________________

Gianina

G: So do you still want to know?

E: I guess

G: Ok

G: Its Brady!! 😁

_____________________________

Im speechless.

Gianina like Brady?!!?!

I mean, it's not like I should care, it's not like I like him... right? No, I don't like him! Were just friends!

I look over at Brady and see that he is looking at me. I quickly flash him a fake smile. I can't let him see this message. I turn off my phone and lay my head on the window.

Bradys POV:

I look over at Ella and see that she is looking down at her phone. She looks really confused. She notices that I'm looking at her, she turns to me and smiles. It doesn't look sincere. I lay my head back on the seat and try to fall asleep, I cant.

All of a sudden, Gianina hop up out her seat and looks back at us. She turns to Ella and puts her finger to her lips and giggles. Ella giggles, but as soon as Gianina turns back around, Ella stops giggling and turns back to face the window.