Competition 1/2 (11)

Bradys POV:

Everyone is looking at me, I don't know what to say."Uh..its..uh" I stutter, I feel so uncomfortable right now. "C-can I just tell Sarah, you know, since she asked the question?"

"That's cheating, but sure," Gianina says, getting up to let Sarah out of the booth. Sarah and I walk over to the other side of the cafe.

"So who is it?!" She askes, blocking my view of the other girls, I can still tell that they are looking at us though.

"Its uh..." I say, hesitating, this is so dumb, why am I doing this?!

"Hellooo?!" Sarah says whilst waving her hand in front of my face. "Who is it?!"

"Its Ella ok!!" I quietly blurt out, while looking over her shoulder at the table.

"You like Bella?!?!" Sarah whisper-shouts.

"Yea..maybe, I don't know!" I whisper, "You better not tell anyone! Especially not Ella!"

"Yea ok." She scoffs. "Hey, guys guess what?" Sarah says, smirking and turning to walk back to the table.

Ellas POV:

Sarah turns around and starts to walk back to the table. "Hey everyone, guess what?" She says.

I see Brady look over to Sarah. He looks scared.

"Brady l-". Sarah gets cut off by the sound of the door swinging open. All of a sudden Brady darts out the door and down the sidewalk. I run out the door to try and catch up with him. I see him swing open the front doors to the hotels. I cross the road and walk into the hotel. I check the lobby and don't see him. He's probably in his room.

I walk down the long hallway and see that Brady's door is cracked open. I peek inside and see Brady sitting on his bed with his face buried in his hands. I lightly knock on the door and Brady looks up at me, he has tears in his eyes.

"Come in," He says, wiping his eyes.

I walk over and sit across from him on the bed. "You okay?" I ask.

"Mhm" He nods, I can tell he isn't ok.

"What happened with you and Sarah?" I ask.

"I just... got scared she was going to tell everyone." He mumbles.

"Sarah would never do anything like that," I reassure him.

"Well, Brady are you going to tell her?" I hear Sarah say. I turn around and see Sarah and the rest of the girls standing in the doorway.

"I mean... She's the only one who doesn't know!" Pressly smirks.

"Pressly you weren't supposed to tell him," Sarah says, pointing towards us.

"Sarah...you told them!!?" Brady says.

"They deserve to know, I tried not to tell them but they persuaded me!" Sarah says

"I thought it was a secret!" Brady mumbles.

"Sarah you shouldn't have told them, it wasn't your business!"I say turning to face the girls.

"Well do you want to know?" Sarah says. I look over at Brady and he looks really upset and scared.

"No," I say. "It's none of my business. Brady can tell me if he wants, I don't want to make him more upset then he already is." I look over at Gia and she looks really mad, I'm guessing it wasn't her. I stand up and walk out of the room, I don't even want to know what Sarah would have said next. Before I shut the door, I turn around and give Brady a small wave, he waves back.