The Villains plan

Gandondorf's point of View
In the lair of the villians Ganon saw Ghirahim, Vaati, Boswer, King Boo, Volga, Zant, Fawful, Dr. Eggman, Cia, Jessie, James, and the master hand.
All around the table everyone expect Ganondorf was agruing about there ideas being the best idea. What they needed was one awesome plan to take over this world than go after the other world that they found out existed however they can't let the good guys find their plan or even take them out so the goal here is to stay hidden from them until it is time.
"Enough! Look we need to come up with a good plan and be able to stay hidden plus take those heroes out. That is what we need to figure out. It isn't easy with Zelda having the triforce of wisdom and Link with the triforce of courage however if we get Link unguard and take him we won't have a problem with Link" Said the master hand.
"Well how do we take out a swordsman like Link in the first place?" Ask Jessie.
"Hehe. Leave that to me I can convince the other heroes about the whole Smash thing which then will get Link's attention he won't be much of a problem to us." Said Ganondorf.
"So it seems the plan is to convince those little brats about Smash coming so they would be much into that then us from there we can figure out what we should do next." Say Demon Lord Ghirahim who was studying his sword with such interest.
Good idea I will go give them a letter about it as if this is perfectly normal." Said master hand. They split off to their own direction heading home. Along the way Ganondorf saw Link with Impa a shikah leader who was practicing with each other. Link saw him and notice that Ganon didn't seem interested in doing any bad guy thing. As the sun begins to set is when Link and Impa called their practice over and head home. Ganondorf knew that Link saw something off about him today on the way home.

"Ah home sweet home." Said Ganondorf as he smile to himself and opening the front door he then realize was that the door broke as he tried to opened it.
"Well that's new the door never broke before hmm... Well either I could fix it or fix it tonight and a new door tomorrow. Hmm... Oh what the heck I'll just fix it." He said as he put up the door back in proper position. Finally the day was over though to Ganondorf it felt like a long day just listening to those guys agrue like girls who gossip way too much. He decided to go to bed.
The next morning fliers went though the whole world about the Smash as planned by him and the other villians.
Just like he said Link would have his attention on the smash and not on them though that doesn't mean that Impa won't think something is right as she sees master hand speeding off quickly.
"Hey Ganondorf are you going to be in smash this season?" Asked Zelda who is very eager to see this.
"Oh yeah, yeah I will definitely be there wouldn't miss out for the world" I hope that is what the princess wanted to hear from me it's very hard to tell with her.
"Wonderful, perhaps we should get ourselves ready for when the day comes." Said Zelda who is now smiling.
"Yes but normally we would have a two to a week advance about the smash but instead we didn't as it seems to be tomorrow starts smash." Said Link who also took notice an the master hand's odd behavior.
"Huh are you saying it's tomorrow!?" I asked pretending to be surprised in this I thought master hand said he would do this and make it seem normal not like this!? Did he forget that? Or is he trying to push the plans into action hoping that they wouldn't think on this.
"Well maybe he forgot to pass out the papers and remember them today." I said trying to make a lame excuse for the master hand. The others seem to believe this excuse or is coming up with all kinds of excuses. As I hope this continue to work on them the only two who thinks differently was Zelda of course and Link which I figure would as well.
"The only way were going to know for certain if we asked the master hand of why he didn't give it to us in a week advance." Said Zelda.
"Or he could be up to something and is using this to avoid us." Said Link. I couldn't get why they wanted to know his reason then again I do.