Chapter Six: Black Star Rising

"Sup." Cross said, suddenly way to close.

Blue yelped and crashed, concentration lost returning to his normal form minus the clothing.

"Well.. two minutes in battle before we shocked you to normal," Nightmare said holding a timer.

"My clothing didn't change back," Blue said, minus the coat which seemed to vanish more easier.

"They are part of your code now as Blackout, they probably overwrote your old ones," Errror said, a screen was in front of him showing code.

Blue had once asked him about it, apparently this was how Error found the corrupted code in Au's. Usually invisible to others unless summoned, once a code corrupted and failed to correct with a reset he had to destroy them to not cause mass AU's colliding.

He also used it to find the codes, to find the AU's he needed to destroy to keep the balance when Ink went creator happy.

Blue had been shocked to hear that his AU's code had been corrupted, it was only the reset after Error released him that fixed the code. And the only reason they fixed, was because Error actually fixed them.

He had a feeling, that his Au was getting corrupted again.

After all it should have been truly destroyed, unless a reset fixed it Error would have to return to it.

This time there wouldn't be a new friendship to save it.

His Au would be gone for good, his friends, his world.. if he was lucky Core would save them.

He didn't want papyrus to due.

Dust in the void.

"BLUE!"

Blue started from his thoughts, turning to see Nightmare was trying to get his attention.

"Yes?" he asked, then froze.

He'd transformed without concentrating, and from the timer in Nightmares hands he'd been transformed for ten minutes.

"Hey, are those Taco's in the fridge," came Cross's voice from elsewhere in the house.

"Don't you dare," Blue.. no Blackout growled.

There was a crunch of the Taco's he'd been saving for later being bitten.

"Die Cross!" Blackout yelled running through the house, Cross yelped and fled.

OoOoO

"They just destroyed the pool house," Dust said peering out the window.

"We have a pool?" Error said in surprise.

"Had," Killer corrected.

"Did we even use it?" Nightmare asked while reading Dante.

"Other then for pranks, nope," Killer replied.

"Then were fine," Nightmare said flipping pages.

"Cross just escaped to another AU," Dust said, now that had everyone's attention.

"Annnd... There goes Blackout," Error said, as Blackout form shifted into dark mist and vanished after Cross.

"Well, lets follow and see what destruction we can cause," Nightmare said, throwing the book onto the side table.

"Please enter the Portal in a disorderly fashion, ready to kill, murder and destroy," Error said, opening a portal. Grinning the Dark Sans entered.

OoOoo

"Ink! The new Dark Sans has appeared again with the others!" Dream shouted running into the Star base.

"Well, lets go great them," Ink said angrily, and sent out a summon for any Sans or Papyrus that could make it.