A SECRET CRUSH (DAY 1)

( before the adventure starts, you, Tal Fishman, and the squad, have all been best friends ever since kindergarten. You currently live in the FreeTime house with everyone. Your closest friend is Tal, but your scared that one day he will find out you have a crush on him. Growing up he was like a brother to you, but when you turned 13..... You started to get feelings for him that you couldn't ignore. But you were afraid that he wouldn't feel the same. So for years you put your feelings deep down where nobody would ever find them, not even you......)

Y/N's POV

I woke up in my room, craving a cup of coffee. I quickly got dressed. I wore grey tights and a "No Clout" hoodie. For some reason, the guys always wanted me to only where our timeless merch. I went downstairs where all the boys were and sat down next to Adi, who was editing a free time video. He didn't notice, so to get on his nerves, i pressed the back button on his laptop,deleting a bunch of his work. I giggled as a shocked look covered his face.

He slowly turned his head towards me with his mouth open. "YOU.......BITCH..........YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD!!!!!"  Adi chased after me as i ran from him around the living room. When he eventually caught me, his anger quickly turned into laughter. When Adi went back to editing, i was all alone again. I went to the kitchen and saw Tal.  He was covered in sweat in a tank top and pajama pants. "Hey Tal, are you ok?" I asked. His bluish, greenish, wide eyes darted to look at me, as if he was guilty of something. He stutters before saying, " Oh.... I.... Just woke up feeling off this morning. " i looked at Tal in pity, and poured a cup of coffee. Oof, i feel a yawn coming on. I lifted my arms and stretched my back as i yawned. I felt my hoodie slightly come up and slightly expose my stomach. I opened my eyes and saw Tal staring at my waist and look away as soon as my hoodie covered it. WHAT THE HELL.... My mind has to be playing tricks on me. I took a drink of my coffee like i didn't notice. Tal exhaled and ran his hand through his hair. "God, I'm so thirsty...." He said. I walked over to the cabinet and got a cup. " you want me to get you some water? "  He looked up at me and smirked. "No I'm good." No way. I did not just hear him say that! Did he just flirt with me? He just said he was "thirsty" but he wasn't talking about water. Sounded like he was flirting to me..... But he can't possibly feel that way, right?

Tal's POV

~earlier~

I woke up with a boner, after having a strange dream about Y/N. I went to the bathroom and took care of myself. I came to the thought of Y/N.  Oh my god, what's wrong with me? She's my friend!

A/N sorry if it was cringey! This is my first story! Did you guys like it???? What should happen in the next chapter? Let me know!

(Edit) Hey guys. I need a small favor. Please go onto my account AshleyLee12345 and read my other stories and share them. They haven't gotten very much attention at all which makes me extremely upset and at one point i got close to deleting my account because nobody would read my books, so what's the point? To be honest, i wasn't even as devoted to this book as i am the others. And my writing in this book is very shitty. But it's gotten better i promise!!!! Now please read my other stories. You might enjoy them :)