SMASH OR PASS(DAY 3)

Y/N's POV

I woke up feeling guilty. Yesterday after the incident with Tal, you two didn't talk for the rest of the day. After what he said to you, he started eyeing you, and paying more attention to you more then usual. Is it possible that he likes me? Nah....... he was probably just fucking with me like he does in all of his pranking videos. I looked up at the clock and saw that i slept in an hour too late! We're supposed to be filming in 15 minutes! I quickly jumped out of bed, threw on my timeless hoodie and black tights, and brushed my hair into a tight ponytail. I ran downstairs to the living room where the guys were setting up to film. I went up to Michael and tapped his shoulder. He turned around and was practically relieved to see me. " Oh thank god Y/N, we almost thought you wouldn't film with us today. " I smiled, feeling a little happy that they were worried you wouldn't be there. "So what are we filming today?" I asked.

" We're doing another lie detector smash or pass. " A devilish grin spread across my face. " Who's the victim this time? Caylus? Nick? Oh! What about Jojo? Im DYING to know who his crush is! " Michael laughed with me. "Nah dog, Tal's going on the lie detector Q and A. I thought he already told you." Oh right.... Tal.... I have to go talk to him. Maybe i can get some things off my chest. I looked around the room for Tal, and saw Adi hooking him up to the lie detector. I took a deep breath and walked over to him. As i cleared my throat, he looked up and smiled from the chair. Tal opened his mouth to talk, but you purposely interrupted him. "Tal i need to know what you meant yesterday." Tal raised an eyebrow . " You know there's a lot of things that happened yesterday. "  I put my palm to my forehead. "I think you know damn well what im talking about. Im talking about when you said 'your not the only one who's turned on!" I said, feeling a little bit annoyed . Tal lowered his eyebrow and smirked. "Your such a girl! You know i was just fucking with you, right? At least in high school you knew what a joke was."

I felt satisfied with that answer, and relaxed my shoulders. What do you mean you feel satisfied with that answer?!?! It would be better if he actually DID have feelings and yesterday wasn't just a joke! While being caught up in my thoughts, i didn't hear the guys. Cenna moved me out of the way so i wasn't blocking the second cameras view. He silently signaled that we were filming. "What's going on guys, your watching Free Time! And your probably wondering why im hooked up to this computer. Well you see..." Tal was interrupted by Adi. " We're doing another smash or pass video, but this time we're doing Tal! So the way this works is the squad and i chose the JUICIEST smash or pass questions from Twitter. After we get through all the questions, we're going to go through all of Tal's answers, and this computer should tell us wether they were the truth or a lie!!!!!!!! " Adi screamed with aggression in his voice. "So let's get started." Tal said.
Adi- Smash or pass, Liza Koshy?
Tal- Pass!
Adi-  Smash or pass, LAURDIY?
Tal- Pass!
Adi- Smash or pass, Sssniperwolf?
Tal- Pass!
After a while, with every question, Tal always said pass. Even though for a fact you knew that Tal liked them. Thankfully, Adi got to the last question.
Adi- Final question!!!!! Smash or paaaaaaaas.........
All the guys and i leaned in wanting to hear the last question, since Adi said he saved the best one for last.
Adi- Smash or pass......... Y/N?
Tal- Smash!
Everyone looked at me as i felt my face get hot. I started stuttering. "W-well he could be lying as a joke you g-guys, i mean what can you expect from this channel?" I said. Just like before, we checked to see if all of his answers were the truth or just lies.
Adi- Okay Tal so far you have told the truth on everything except for two. Now for the last question....
I put my hood over my head, trying my hardest to shrink away from the world.
Adi- We asked you Smash or pass Y/N, and you said SMASH. The test says that you told..... The TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Everyone started exclaiming loudly as Tal did the outro to the video. As the video ended, i ran up to my room. What the hell just happened?!?!?! How was he telling the truth?! Does this mean he likes me now?! I heard someone one come in, but i didn't dare to turn around to see who it was.

"You wanna talk about it?" Tal said. But i didn't know what to say, so like an idiot, i just stood in place with my arms to my sides and looked at the floor. I heard Tal walk closer to me. He was so close, i could feel him breathing down my neck. "Could you answer a question for me?" " What? " I felt him put his hand on top of mine. "Could you admit how you feel about me?" I stayed silent. I felt Tal plant a kiss on my neck. I shivered at his touch. He kissed me again on my shoulder, and then on my neck once more. I didn't speak, waiting to see what he would do next. I heard my door open. Tal immediately stopped and we both turned around to see Adi. "Bro we need to do some editing if we want the video to be ready to post by tomorrow."  Tal followed Adi out of my room and closed the door behind them.

Stay tuned....