I'M GIVING YOU ME(DAY 6.5)

A/N IT SAYS 6.5 BECAUSE I WAS EVIL AND LEFT YOU WITH A CLIFFHANGER😈😈😈 BUT LISTEN TO ME BEFORE YOU START READING!!!! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXTREMELY MATURE CONTENT *CRINGES* THIS IS ONLY FOR MATURE AUDIENCES. SO IF YOU'RE LIKE 12 THEN... JUST DON'T TELL YOUR PARENTS I GUESS😂😂😂 SO IF YOU CANT HANDLE "SEXUAL" SCENES, THAN I SUGGEST YOU CLICK OFF.... LIKE RIGHT NOW( PLEASE DONT REPORT ME😰)

Y/N's  POV

"No......" Tal said. I stared at him in confusion. "It's the only excuse i could make up to give you your birthday present..." He said starring at the ground. I was very confused at why he couldn't just give it to me while we were all hanging out. Was it really embarrassing or something? I looked behind him and he didn't have anything behind his back. "So where is  this IMPORTANT gift?" I said while smirking. Tal slowly walked towards me. The closer he got to me, the more i stepped backwards. I felt my back hit the wall and he got so close to me that i could feel his breath on my face. He grabbed one of my hands and brought it up to his heart and held it there. I felt butterflies in my stomach. I couldn't stop myself from blushing. "So, what's the present?" I asked with curiosity. "Me..... Im giving you me. All i want to do is show how much you mean to me." Tal said. I almost didn't even think he was being serious for a minute.

I swallowed a lump in the back of my throat. "What do you mean?" I asked. While still holding my hand on his chest, he took his other hand and cupped many face. " I feel like i can't go a single day without thinking about you. I wish i would've told you this in high school. But i can't go a minute without thinking about how much i care about you. I may be crazy but i think.... I KNOW that i love you. " Tal said. Before i was able to respond, he leaned in and put his lips on mine. It was so unexpected, that i didn't even kiss back. He removed his hands from my face and my hand, then placed them on my hips. All i did was keep my arms pinned against the wall behind me.  After a few seconds, my lips slowly moved in sync with his. What the hell is going on right now?! Im actually kissing my best friend and he just admitted that he liked me. It can't get any stranger than this. He firmly squeezed my hips and i jumped. He pulled away from me so that i could adjust to the situation.

"What's wrong?"

I froze in place. "Wait, so how long have you liked me?" I asked. "For as long as I've known you." Without stopping to think, i got on the tips of my toes and kissed him. I quickly pulled away, wanting to see his reaction. Tal just simply smiled and grabbed my hips like before and kissed me. This time i actually began to kiss back. After a while, he licked my bottom lip. I slightly opened my mouth and he slipped in his tongue. It slowly started to turn into the most heated makeout session I've ever had. His tongue swept across mine as we enjoyed every inch of each others mouths.  I felt his hands trail up to my shirt. His hands went underneath my shirt and he squeezed my breasts. The kiss was deepened as he pulled it off over my head. He then took off his own shirt. I quickly covered up my chest even though i had a bra on. Tal gently grabbed my arms and lowered them. "I know your scared, i mean i am too and all, but i promise i won't do anything to hurt you." He said.  I looked in his eyes and they were soft, gentle, and begging. He reached out his hand and i grabbed it. We walked over to the bed and he laid me down on my back. In one second flat, he already had my tights off. At this point, i was already in my bra and panties. Tal smiled as he looked over my body. A hunger filled presence overtook his eyes as he traced his fingertips over my stomach and my abdomen.

"How are you this damn beautiful Y/N? Your like a dream come true."

I blushed. He thinks im a beautiful? I sat up and he then pulled off his pants so he was in his boxers. I immediately noticed the bulge in his underwear. He looked at me and saw that i was staring at it. "You caused it Y/N." Tal said. He crawled onto the bed and gave me a hot open mouthed kiss while kneeling down in front of me. He reached behind my back to undo my bra. He looked at me first for permission and i nodded. Without any hesitation, he undid my bra and threw it across the room. He did nothing but stare at me, his eyes getting wider. He placed a line of kisses from my chest to my underwear and stopped. "Are you 100% sure you wanna do this.... With me?" Tal asked. "Im sure." He slowly pulled off my underwear , thinking i would change my mind at the last minute, but i didn't.
He got up from the bed and stood in front of me. He pulled off his boxers and i flinched at the sight.

A/N EW EW EW EW EW EW! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!

Seeing his size sent shivers down my spin. He walked back over to me. I slightly traced my hands over his v line and he let out a deep exhale and trembled, as he grew more under my touch. "Y/N stop being a tease." I ignored his request and i started to kiss and suck his collarbone and his chest. He let out a small moan, then shoved me onto the bed. He spread open my legs and he positioned himself while looking me straight in the eyes. He gave me a lust filled kiss before he slowly slid into me. A foreign feeling radiated throughout my body that mostly hurt. He thrusted in and a mixture of pain and pleasure overwhelmed me. I grabbed his shoulders and he gradually went faster. A loud moan escaped my mouth and he covered my mouth with his hand. "Shhh i dont want everyone in the house to know that im fucking my best friend." I bit down hard on my lip to stop all the noise. The room was completely silent. All that could be heard was constant pants and small moans leaving our throats.

He grabbed my waist for support and went harder. After a few minutes at a continuous pace, he began to suck and nip at my neck, guaranteeing to leave marks tomorrow. "Shit Y/N...." I heard him mumble to himself. I could tell he was close like i was. And that's when it hit me. We both rode out our highs and our breathing slowed. Tal threw back his head and closed his eyes. He thrust in one last time and loosened his grip on my waist. He gave me a sloppy kiss before collapsing on top of me.  He nuzzled his face in the crook of my neck. "You up for round 2?" He asked. We both chuckled. All we did was just lay down on the bed and let the A/C cool down our naked bodies. I slightly pushed Tal off of me, looked at the time, and started to get dressed. "Where do you think your going?" Tal asked with a disappointed look. I threw his clothes at him. " You don't want someone to find us here in the morning do you? " I asked. He shook his head no. He gave me a long and passionate kiss as he stopped at the bedroom door. "What are you waiting for?" I said. He just grinned. I tried to push him out but he wouldn't budge. "Im not leaving until you say you love me." I love Tal so much. I better get it out now while i still have feelings. " i love you. " He gripped my hand and frenched me. I let go of his hand and we never broke eye contact until he turned down the hall to his room.

I will never forget what just happened tonight, because this was the night i finally got the guy I've wanted for 10 years.....

Tal's POV

When i was back in my room i looked at myself in the body mirror. I examined the hickeys that Y/N had left on my collarbone. I had gave her everything i had tonight.  I sat down on my bed and smiled. I am the luckiest guy in the world to have fucked a goddess like Y/N.....

A/N EW SMUT LOL BYE