Q AND A(DAY 5)

Y/N's POV

I woke up to my alarm going off. I shut it off and got outta bed, feeling relieved to have gotten a good night's sleep after staying up for an entire day. But then that feeling of relief ended when i remembered that i have to film a free time video based around ME today. Also doing the video means that i have no choice but to be around Tal today and i can't just avoid him like i did yesterday.  I got up and put on some  blue leggings but no shirt (so i was only in my bra). I looked around my closet and i  surprisingly had no shirts to wear. Damn it! I knew i should have done my laundry yesterday!! I groaned in frustration.

I suddenly heard my door open and it was Tal... He was looking at the ground and then he looked up at me and realized i was only wearing leggings and a bra. He didn't say anything. He just started blushing and staring at me. I know he secretly wants me to break the silence. "So do you want to tell me why your here, or are you just gonna stand there like a jack ass?" He started stuttering. "I.... Um....... Was just wondering what was taking you so long to come downstairs...." Tal said. "I don't have any clean shirts so i can't really film the video right now." Tal quickly took off his shirt and handed it to me. Without waiting for my reaction, he left my room shirtless. I didn't question it. I put on the red timeless t-shirt that he gave me. I was quickly devoured into the smell of him that was on the shirt. I've always secretly loved the way he smells. Ever since high school, i would use any opportunity to just get a hint of his natural aroma. Every fist bump, every hug, every time i was even around him.

I walked downstairs and we began the intro. "What's up guys your watching Free Time!!!! Today we're doing a lie detector Q and A, shock collar edition!!!" I froze in place. " Wait, i was just told that this would be a NORMAL Q and A...... " i looked over at Anthony and he looked guilty as hell. I slapped him and Jojo put a shock collar around my neck. I sighed. There's no escaping this, gotta give the fans what they want. Just like last time, all the questions were from the fans themselves.

Adi- Who do you think is the hotter Dolon twin?

- Ethan, duh!
The collar beeped indicating that i was telling the truth.

~ Mini time skip ~

Michael - oooh! I found a good one!! Are you a virgin?!
I started sweating and squirming in my chair.

- Um..... I ....... Yes..........
We all waited for the shock collar to either shock me if i was lieing or if i was telling the truth. *beep* I was telling the truth.

- Yes!!! I am a virgin!!!! I admit it assholes!!!!

They were all silent for a minute.

Adi- Don't feel so bad, Tal's a virgin too!
Tal's face got red with anger and he started sweating.

Tal- You little shit!! How'd you know!?!?!?
Everyone started laughing like crazy. We eventually got to the last question.

David- The last question is, do you have a crush on Tal Fishman?

- No!!!
I lied. Please dont shock me, please don't shock me!!!!
I immediately felt a sharp pain hit my neck come from the shock collar. I screamed out in pain and quickly tried to yank off the shock collar but it wouldn't come off. Tal quickly ran over to me, took off the shock collar, and threw it on the ground. I put my hand on my neck and it still burned from being shocked. Everyone including Tal stared at me, knowing that i lied and that i did like him. Everyone started yelling and jumping around pike little girls.

Nick- Y/S/N is real!!!

A/N Y/S/N MEANS YOUR SHIP NAME, JUST KINDA LET YOUR IMAGINATION FREE AND EVERYONE'S SHIP NAME WITH TAL WILL BE DIFFERENT DEPENDING ON THEIR NAME 😁

Caylus- This is frickin' sick!!!!

Adi- MY MOTHERFUCKIN SHIP IS SAILING!!!!!!

Tal did the outro while everyone was screaming. I just sat in the chair, too embarrassed to even move. I looked over at Anthony and Jason. Jason handed Anthony a wad of cash. "Yes! I told you my plan would work!!!" Anthony said. I stared at him. " What...... Plan???? " i asked. They all went silent and Anthony spoke up. "I made a fake Twitter account and i tweeted out that question!" I felt shocked that all my friends had agreed to expose me like that. I looked over at Tal and he was blushing up a storm and sweating a river. Everyone looked at Tal and i staring at each other. Great, now he knows i like him. How embarrassing..... But wait, he likes me too right? The constant flirting, the glances, the sexual energy between the both of us..... 

Jason- Oh my god, you two obviously like each other!! Just make out already!!!!

I felt a feeling of anxiety hit me and i ran upstairs and locked my door.

Tal's POV

When Y/N got shocked it ment that she lied! Does she like me too? Im so tempted to just kiss her. When her and i exchanged a long stare, i couldn't help but fall in love with her. I've never felt this way with any girl before. When she ran up to her room, i wanted to talk to her, but she probaly doesn't need bad things to happen before her birthday tomorrow...