Adapting - Mikey × Mutated! Reader

Requested by; Lordexplosionmrder

You requested this like a month ago, I'm sorry it took so long for me to post!

Y/n's POV

I looked around me carefully, with wide, confused and scared e/c eyes. I was in a cage, and below me was a huge pit of mutagen. My eyes held terror as I looked around for a way out.

I noticed a small flash outside a window. My eyes darted to it and I saw my four best friends. My eyes immediately looked to Mikey, my big time crush.

Mikey made eye contact with me and held a finger over his lips in a way to tell me to be quiet. My eyebrows furrowed in worry.

"Ahh, you have woken up," The giant cat said. I glared at him as I noticed the four creeping into Shredder's lair.

"Don't talk to me," I said, turning away from him.

"Don't ignore me," The tiger hissed. His hand held a lever which made the cage I was go down suddenly. I screamed.

"Now, now, Tiger Claw. We need the girl alive," I heard another voice say as I slammed against the floor of the cage. I was just a few inches above the mutagen.

"Girl," The voice said. Shredder. Shredder demanded, "Where are The Turtles?"

I shook my head, watching Leo and Raph sneak up on Shredder in my peripheral vision.

Blah blah, yeah whatever, I'm lazy lmao and I want to get to the point

.   .   .

I screamed again as Tiger Claw slammed the lever.

"Y/N!!" Mikey shouted. I reached out of the cage for Mikey right before the cage hit the mutagen. The cage dissolved around me and I let out a scream at the searing pain that took over my body. But no one could here me...

.   .   .

I shouted loudly as I jerked up in my sleep. I looked around me with tears in my eyes and looked down and behind me at Mikey, who I startled awake. I probably woke everyone up, too.

"S-Sorry Mikey," I apologized, laying back down. Mikey looked at me with concerned baby blue eyes.

"A nightmare?" I nodded.

Mikey hugged me and I kissed him. It felt weird in this new body of mine. But damnit I love who is in the life.

I'll adapt. As long as it means I have him by my side, I'm okay with it.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Sorry this one is short and kinda shitty, I've been uninterested in this fandom for a little bit.

To be honest, I flicker in and out of fandoms a lot

I made an Aphmau × Reader Oneshot book so check that out :)

Love you all! XOXO

-Harper_Lillie *Muah!* 💋

451 Words