Match-up #3

This is for Turtle-lover-13, who recently followed me! Thx btw

Personally, Moon, I would pair you with Mikey.

At first, you were shy with Mikey. He didn't mind, he found it cute, but he really wanted to get to know you. So, he broke the ice by using jokes and shitty pick-up lines.

When you actually opened up to him, he found you were bubbly, playful, kind, brave, smart, and funny. He didn't really find out you were a tad bit hot-headed until he made a joke that was more offensive to you than funny. He learned the hard way not to make jokes like that.

But besides that, he really liked hanging out with you and getting to know you!

Let's be real, he knew you zoned out a lot within the first few dsys of meeting you. But! He went up to you and started making weird faces in an attempt to get your attention. Just know, if you zone out around this fool he'll probably be right in your face making a funny expression to get you to laugh.

He loves that you like cooking because, guess what, you can cook together! He enjoys helping you cook because he can help you reach for things that you can't get to.

He likes that your short, it makes him feel tall and it makes you cuter in his big baby blue eyes eyes.

Mikey didn't find out you liked singing, dancing, and cleaning until he came home from patrol with his brothers one day and you were dancing around the lair cleaning up and singing obnoxiously.

It was embarrassing, but Mikey made you feel better by singing obnoxiously right there with you.

And how Mikey found you liked writing? Let's just say he found your laptop/notebook. Don't worry, he thinks you're really good at writing!

I hope you don't mind my spin on your match-up! At first I almost picked Raph but I feel like Mikey made for a steadier relationship.

Btw, I'm trying to get out at least one of these match-up so sorry if I take forever to get to your match-up.

XOXO,
ɧศг℘εг 🥀