Chapter 1

Cole's POV

I just got back from a all day meetings with a few other CEO's at my main office in New York, New York. So glad I live right here in the city. I live in a penthouse on the top floor of my building.

I just walked into my bedroom and saw my phone going off. It was just my mother I'll call her later. I'm going to take a hot shower then get ready for tonight. My lame ass brother is inviting me to his new bar and grill over in Brooklyn. I think the only reason why he wants me to come over is so I can give him some money. Fuck him and fuck that. I work hard for my money. 

I walked into the bathroom butt naked and turned the shower on. So glad I already cut my hair. I needed a new changed after what happened in the past 6 months. New year a new Cole Mitchell Sprouse.  

I was cleaning my body when I remembered one night when these two young hot models and I  all had a threesome right here. That was a fun night. Sex, booze and a lot more drugs that night. I'm not a drug head or nothing like that, I just mostly smoke pot. Sometimes I will pop a few pills. Nothing like the old days.

After my shower I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked back into my bedroom. I saw it was only 5 in the evening. I still have a few hours before the party is going to start, but I'm going over there now so I can have a little chat with my brother. Like always I'm getting him out of trouble. 

As I was walking through the penthouse I saw Rosa, she comes in 3 times a week to clean the house. Why should I have to clean this place. Hello I'm 28 years old and rich. I'm in the New York Times as one of the top 5 youngest CEO's in New York. Actually I'm in the top 3. I'm in second place. After some Matthews. Whatever. I got more money then God will ever know about. 

I walked to the elevator so I can go down and get in one of my cars. I usually have a driver take me places, but I like to drive, plus I'm not sure when I'll be back home. I might stay there so I could beat my dumb ass brother back to his senses. I saw a family getting in with me. Just what I needed. I don't know why some people even have children. Why do you need them? Nasty little people. The two small kids was just looking at me. So I texted my brother and told him I was on my way. 

After I got to the parking lot with I walked over to my Bugatti Chiron. She's my pride and joy. This baby alone coast me a little over 3.5 million dollars. But she's wroth it. I love all of my cars. And I only have 3. No one and I do mean no one, is aloud to touch my cars. I got in and started up my baby. All I can say is this better be worth it. If not then I'm out of here. I went 3 years without talking to my brother, I can do it again. 

After what seemed to take an hour to get to my brothers bar I saw there was only a few cars here. Great. This is the last thing I wanted to do. But he sent me the text 3 months back. We might all live in the same state but I can go for months and months without hearing from Dylan. I got out of my car, locked it and walked up to the door. I walked in and heard people talking in the back room. As I was about to make my way over there a young, short blonde walked out in front of me and dropped her tray of dirty dishes. 

"I'm so sorry about that sir." She said to me. She was picking up the dishes.

"Just be careful. This suit cost more then your life will ever be." I said to her walking away. 

Some people need to watch where they are walking. Fucking idiots. I walked into the back room and saw my brother talking to Vanessa. She's my brother's fuck buddy, or girlfriend or whatever she is. Last winter when Dylan invited her home for Christmas my whole family liked her. My mom and dad thinks she's a good woman for my brother. I know she is only around for the money my family has. Just like all women. Only after one thing and one thing only.