Chapter 4

Cole's Pov 

I was sitting at my office here in New York looking at the new shipment that my company will be putting our brand on. I just hope this will be a great idea. I've talked to all of my business partners and they think it will be a good idea. Plus bring in another couple of million, so I'm happy about that. I do love money. I was about to sign the last paper when I got a text message. I looked at my phone and saw it was Luci. I grabbed my phone. 

Luci- Hey I got a job.

Me- Where at? You don't have to be around a lot of men do you.

Luci- Yes I do.

Me- Like hell you are. Where are you

Luci- I'm walking to work.

Me- I'll come and pick you up. Go back home and wait for me.

Luci- Hey I'm just letting you know I've got the job right after you flew out to California.

Me- I've been home for 3 days and you are just now telling me. 

Luci- Yes. It's not the best job, but I need the money. 

Me- What you need is to be in my bed. Naked. 

Me- What color are you panties babe

Luci- I'm not wearing any daddy. 

"Fuck me!" I said to myself as soon a I saw her message. I called her on that one. 

"Hell--" I cut her off. 

"You aren't wearing any panties for daddy." I asked her. Luci giggled. I love her little giggle. 

"I knew that one would get you." Luci said to me. 

"Answer my question. Are you wearing any panties." I asked her. 

"Maybe, maybe not. You just have to wait and see. I got to go. I'm here already. Bye Cole. I'll text you later." And just like that Luci hanged up the phone call.

 I'm going to get blue balls from this girl. I went back to work, but I just couldn't get Luci off my mind. Where was she? How she was doing at work? Where is that brat of hers at? I tried to work for about another 20 minutes when I got up and grabbed my car keys and my cell. I have to go and check on Luci. I walked out of my office building. I sent Luci a text asking her what kind of job, but she hasn't text me at all. As I was driving down the road I called the only person who would know. 

"Cole, I'm not around Dylan if you are---" I cut Vanessa off. 

"Where is Luci at? She said she got a job, but didn't say what kind or nothing. And where is Arlo at?" I asked her. I knew she would know. 

"Well, Arlo is with his grandma and Mrs. Mars. As for Luci I can't tell you where her job is." Vanessa said to me. 

"And why can't you?" I asked her. 

"Cole, why are you so worried about all of this. I've never seen you act like this." Vanessa said to me. 

"I wish I knew." I said to her. 

"Listen, she's safe. And she isn't doing nothing wrong." Vanessa told me. 

"Can you at least tell me where she is." I asked her. 

"She's in Brooklyn, but that's all I'm saying." Vanessa said to me. I smiled at her. 

"Okay. Thanks Vanessa." I said to her. I hanged up the phone call. I got on my I Map so I could look where she is. I found her location.