Chapter 2

Cole's Pov

I was sitting up in my office working on a few more business Ideas for my company. So far my business is one of the best. Sprouse Company is one of the biggest company here in New York. I got one over in London that will be starting up just in a few more months. I'm always looking into putting my name on a few things. Make me some more money. 

It's been 2 weeks since I've seen or heard from Dylan. I don't know why I can't get Luci off my mind. I don't understand why? All she is a poor girl from Brooklyn, but there must be something. I don't know if I'm ready for that again. Most likely I wont be. I was about to call my brother when there was a knock on my door. 

"Yeah." I said to whoever is on the other side. Door opened up and in walks my brother. 

"Well, I was about just to call you." I said to him. 

"Ah. I just beat you to the punched." Dylan said to me

"Yeah. So what's up. If your asking for more money I'm not helping you any more Dylan." I said to him. 

"No, no, no man. Listen Vanessa is cooking dinner for us tonight and she wanted me to ask you if you would like to come over to our place and eat." Dylan asked me. I looked at him. 

"What are you having?" I asked him. 

"Well, since I don't cook only on the grill we was just going to do some burgers and hot dogs and the girls will be cooking inside the house. Please come Cole. Might as well. Have a few beers with your best brother and a few good people." Dylan asked me. I looked at him. 

"Hot dogs." I asked him.

"Come on man. They are good. Please just try to come. I know Vanessa and Luci will be happy to you see you there." Dylan said to me. I looked at him. 

"Why does it matter if I'm there or not." I asked him. 

"Okay to be honest with you I just don't want another night of me home alone with two chicks." Dylan said to me. I looked at him. 

"Dude just fuck them both and be done with it." I said to him. Dylan gave a go to hell look face. 

"Dude, there is no way I'm banging the fuck out of Luci. I love her, she's Vanessa's best friend. Why don't I sent up a double date. You know what new plan. You, me, and the girls tonight. We can take them into the city for a good time. I know Luci could need this and you look like you need a good time." Dylan said to me. 

"Dude, no." I said to him. 

"Too late man I just sent Vanessa the text. So how about the girls and I meet you at your place. Does that work for you. Say 7 tonight." Dylan said to me. 

"No way man. I'm not going out with you, your old lady and some poor random chick." I said to my brother. 

"Yes you are. Plus Luci is a real sweetheart once you get to know her." Dylan said to me. I don't want to do this, but what else am I going to do. I'm already 4 weeks ahead of schedule. I looked at him.

"Fine. Be at my house and I'll make us something." I said to him. 

"Good. See you tonight brother." Dylan said to me. He got up and walked over to the door and stopped. 

"What is it now Dylan?" I asked him. 

"Just do me one favor, please." Dylan asked me. I looked up at him. 

"What is it now Dylan? I'm very busy." I said to him. 

"Please be nice to Luci. She's a tough girl, but she has the sweetest heart and the last thing I need is for my spoiled dumb ass kid brother to be mean to her. Please Cole. For me." Dylan said to me. I looked at him.