[2] - Fights And Food

Unedited...

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

2 - Fights And Food

How the hell did I get the arrogant idiot for a neighbor? He is seriously annoying the living hell out of me!

I was currently sitting at the dinner table in the Winters family home. Conner was conveniently seated across from me and took every opportunity to kick me or throw me dirty looks, which he found very entertaining.

"So, Riley, how are you enjoying Cali so far?" Nathan, Conner's younger brother asked me. He was so cute, well, semi-hot. He was fifteen, so it would be creepy to call a fifteen year old hot. I could easily figure him a heartbreaker. He had brown eyes and blonde hair. Unlike his older brother, he was very polite and friendly.

I smiled. "I'm really enjoying it so far, though I haven't really been anywhere yet." I shrugged and took a bite of my lasagna. Damn, Mrs Winters was an amazing cook! It felt like every mouthful I had I had a mini orgasm in my mouth. His face lit up.

"I have to give you a tour then." He smiled and I laughed. Conner snorted and rolled his eyes. I glared momentarily at him before looking back at Nathan.

"I'd like that. Thanks." He smiled broadly.

After dinner we went and sat in the lounge. I sat on the love seat and Nathan immediately came and sat next to me. I laughed at his antics and shook my head. The girl who is lucky enough to interest him will be very lucky. My mother sat on one of the single couches with Conner, Mr and Mrs Winters sitting on the three seater. The adults were talking and Nathan was on his phone texting someone. I smiled and looked at the messages over his shoulder. He was looking at a picture of a girl.

"She's very pretty. Is she your girlfriend?" He jumped a bit and when he noticed I'd seen the picture his face went an adorable shade of pink. He shyly shook his head.

"No, but I kinda want to ch-change that." He said and I nodded. She was really pretty. She had light brown hair and pale blue eyes. She was sitting on a swing in a flower garden.

"Yeah, you two look like you would make a cute couple." He smiled.

"Her name is Emily. She is in my class." He looked down.

"She is a very lucky girl. So," I turned in my seat, "how do you plan on asking her out?" I asked kinda getting excited. If he wasn't blushing before, he sure as hell was blushing now.

"I thought of buying her a bouquet of red roses, since they are her favorite, and I'm planning on asking her after school Friday." I wanted to squeal, that was so adorable! When Conner scoffed I looked up and glared. He was looking at us with an amused expression.

"Would you like to share something?" I asked irritably. He narrowed his eyes and scowled.

"He is a pussy. Roses? Really, Nathan? Why don't you just give her your balls in a jar as well." He scoffed and laughed. He was seriously pissing me off.

"Please, what the hell do you know? Chivalry is not dead, would it kill you to act like a decent human being. It's no wonder you don't have a girlfriend. Once they screw you they realize you have about as much of a personality as a donkey. Stubborn and a real ass. Actually, that's offensive... To the donkey." Nathan laughed and I smirked. I realized I was aggravating him and it was clear as day that he was getting agitated, but at this point I didn't give a rat's ass.

"Please, if I have the personality of a donkey then are a real dog." He smirked and it was my time to get irritated.

"How so?" I raised an eyebrow.