I'm Done With This Crap

Based on episode 375!

Just a little heads up, I had to change how the case resolved so it made a little more sense. Normally it's about the kanji of their names, but I had to switch it a little since I don't know kanji, and I wanted it to make it easier to understand.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

-----------------------

Ayumi and you hurried down the stairs. Everyone was up, and Conan had on his serious thinking face. You made your way to his side, and nudged him. "What's going on?" You inquired.

A small smile flickered across his face when he spotted you, before being replaced with the serious scowl he'd just worn. "Mr. Futagawa was murdered. It seems he was hit over the head with something like a pipe, and pushed off the cliff." He stated, keeping his tone low so he could talk to you alone.

"What? Why didn't you wake me sooner?!" You growled, before taking a deep breath to forcibly calm yourself. "What happened?"

"I'm not sure quite yet. On his phone we found a will taking responsibility for murdering Mr. Kouno, and trapping us here. However, when we found him, he was holding seven cigarettes." Conan whispered.

"That doesn't narrow it down at all... All of their initials are seven strokes." You grumbled, running your fingers through your hair.

"Yeah. We just finished searching everyone's rooms, to try and find any evidence, but we didn't have any luck." Conan sighed. He rubbed the back of his neck in frustration.

"Hey, Conan!" Mitsuhiko called in a hushed tone. "While you guys were searching the rooms, we kept watch over everyone, and..." Mitsuhiko started.

"Mr. Amachuchi is suspicious!" Genta finished in a gruff whisper.

"What makes you say that?" You hummed, as you put your hands behind your head.

"He kept looking into the inn registry." Mitsuhiko explained.

"With such a scary look!" Genta hissed. Conan's eyebrows scrunched together in confusion, and he went to check the registry.

"So what about that makes him suspicious?" You questioned.

"It wasn't the kinda scary look you always have, it was way scarier." Genta said as though it would clear something up.

"Excuse me?" You grumbled.

"Rin, over here." Conan called to you.

You put your hand up to tell Conan to wait. "What scary look that I always have?"

"You're doing it right now!" Genta yelped, the much larger boy shrinking slightly under your gaze.

"That's just my face, you little..."

"Rin." Conan interrupted you as he'd done many times prior. "Case first, beat up Genta later." He called.

You let out an annoyed huff, before turning to him. "Fine, what is it?"

He held the inn registry so you could look at it. He'd managed to find the page from the day Mr. Kouno had vanished (and presumably been killed). Kouno's name was first, followed by his fiance's, then Editor Dude, and lastly Futagawa. As soon as you looked at their names, you couldn't help but grin. "So, that's how it is~" You hummed.

"I'm gonna need you to do me a little favor." Conan whispered to you.

"What is it?"

"Could you put on an act for me?" He grinned.