Part Two

An almost one-year-old girl sits in front of the TV, watching Disney's Bambi.

She's at the part where the hunters are coming, her mother is sitting on the couch as she sits on the floor.

"Bam-bi!" Persephone yells.

Pepper immediately calls out,"Tony! Tony! Come here!" And her husband immediately comes rushing in.

"What?" he asks and Pepper simply points to Seph.

"She just said her first word! She said Bambi!" She says, jumping up and grabbing her daughter, hugging her tight.

~oOo~

"Daddy!" A six-year-old Seph yells as she runs into her adoptive father's workshop.

"Yes, darling?" he asks he finishes the prototype of a new system.

"Abby got her ears pierced and she looks soooooo pretty! Can I get my ears pierced? Please, please, pleeeeeaaase?!" She begs.

"Alright." He sighs. He can't denie those puppy dog eyes.

"Yay!" She hugs the man and runs off to tell her mother.

~oOo~

"Hey daddy, whatcha working on?" A ten-year-old Seph asks.

"I'm finishing putting in this new system. It's kinda like an electronic butler. He's going to be really smart." Tony explains as her mouth takes on an 'o' shape.

"Does he have a name?" Seph asks.

"No, honey, he doesn't." Tony says and Seph nods in determination as if she was confirming something with herself.

"JARVIS." She says simply.

"What?" Tony asks.

"His name. Just A Rather Very Intelligent System." She says and her father slowly nods.

"Oh. Well, alright. I guess that'll be his name. How about after I finish installing Jarvis, we go get some ice cream with your mother?" Tony asks and Seph nods enthusiastically.