Part Five

GREECE. RIGHT AFTER THE GIANT WAR.(the war between Romans and Greeks never happened)STILL SEPH POV

I was standing in the middle of the battle field. I had just cast the thrust into Gaea(with Riptide, you dirty minded freaks)that ended the war.

I was barely standing by the time I had thrust at her. So now I think I'm falling. Not so sure.

NICO POV

All of the monsters I had been fighting had just turned to dust on the spot.

I was looking around to see what had caused it when I felt a feeling I hoped I would never feel. Persephone Andromeda Jackson-Stark's life slipping away.

I immediately turned to the middle of the battle field to see a figure fall. I quickly run to the figure. It's her.

"Seph." I breath and give her a quick once over. She had her golden armor on, which was covered in blood and mud. Her life was slowly slipping away. I twist the emerald in the middle of her stomach and the armor retracts into a gold gauntlet on her right wrist with an emerald in the middle.

"Nico." She gasps out, her eyes snapping open.

"SeSe, you're going to be okay. I promise." I say looking around desperately for help.

"Nico, please don't make promises you can't keep. I know you can feel it. My life is going. Find someone else and live a happy life. For me." She begs and I nod,"Gods, I love you so much. Tell mom, dad, father, and Annie I loved them all. So much."

"I promise, Seph, cross my heart. But I won't be able to find another. You're the only person who ever has and ever will own my heart." I say,"I love you so, so much."

"I love you too." She says with her final breath.

I cry for seconds, minutes, hours? I don't even know. But I do know that I cried like I never have before, and I stayed that way at least until someone came.

"Nico!? Seph?!" I hear someone calling.

"Over here!" I manage to choke out.

"Nico!" I hear and turn around to see Annabeth. "do you know-" She must have noticed the tears streaming down my face and the body next to me because she comes and joins me, tears trickling from her eyes as well.

"I-I couldn't do anything." I hiccup as I burst into fresh tears.

Annabeth pulls out a walkie-talkie then says into it,"I found both Nico and Seph. Tell Poseidon to get to the exact middle of the battle field as soon as possible."

"Okay." I hear one of the Stoll's voices. I can't tell the difference.

A couple minutes later there's a bright flash and there stands Poseidon.

"What happened?" He asks and Annabeth manages to point to Seph.

"She's gone." I whisper. He kneels down and carefully cradles her to him.

"My first daughter." He whispers.

"She-she wanted me to tell you. She loved you both." I say in a whisper, it seems I can't do much more than whisper.

"No. She may be dead but we can get her back. Hades can get her back." He says desperately,"You can get him to do it."

"I-I'll try." I say and get up to find my father.

"No. We'll bring her body to Olympus. Hades will be there. I think we all would like to stay with her." Poseidon says and I nod. He puts her body in a floating bubble of water and flashes us to Olympus.