Part Three

Seph already knows everything about the Greek world. Or as much knowledge as her parents, and she catches on to things quickly.

SEPH POV

"Grover, where are we going?" I ask my best friend.

"A camp. For people like you. Right after we get your parents." Grover says and I nod as we walk quickly through New York.

We arrive at Stark Tower and I wave at Gina, the receptionist, as we get into the elevator.

"Hello, miss Seph. How was your day?" Jarvis says and I smile at the ceiling as Grover looks startled by the talking ceiling.

"Hello, sir Jarvis. It was cool. I won't be here for a while, but I'll come back. This is Grover by the way." I say, gesturing to the satyr.

"Hello, sir Grover." Jarvis says in his posh British accent.

The elevator opens and I quickly get out and yell,"DAD, MOM I'M HOME!!!"

They come into the room and I nod at them as they look between me and Grover questioningly.

Mom quickly goes to my room and comes back with my suitcase.

"Alright. Get back in that elevator and lets get to the helicopter." Mom says and we all pile in.

When we get to the roof, we get out rush over to the copter.

~oOo~

5 YEARS LATER. ON OLYMPUS. DURING THE PARTY AFTER THE TITAN WAR. (STILL SEPH POV)

Nico is the same age as Seph. Not including the time suspension in The Lotus.

"Hey, um, Seph. Can I talk to you?" Nico asks.

"Sure." I say and he leads me out of the party to the garden. We sit on a bench.

"Um, I-I, Ilikeyou." He says in a rush and I raise an eyebrow questioningly.

"What?" I ask.

"I. L-like. You." He takes a big breath between each word as if to calm himself,"It's okay if you don't like me back-"

"Nico."

"I just had to tell you. I know you probably don't-"

"Nico."

"-like me back, but that's okay. Wow I just real-" I kiss him and he finally shuts up then slowly kisses back.

I pull away,"Nico, shut up." I breath out then continue kissing him.

~oOo~

TWO DAYS AFTER SEPH GOES MISSING.

Annabeth Chase stood outside of Stark Tower, wringing her hands.

She slowly steps through the doors and gives a curt nod to Gina. She slowly walks to the elevator and step in.

"Where to, miss Annabeth?" Jarvis asks.

"Wherever Mrs. and Mr. Stark are." Annabeth says and the elevator lurches up until they end up on the penthouse floor, where Annabeth finds them sitting on the couch, watching the Hobbit.

"Annabeth, what are you doing here?" Pepper asks, standing up as she sees Annabeth start to tremble.

"I-it's Seph... sh-she's gone missing." With that she breaks down, sobs wracking her body. Pepper immediately goes over and hugs her.

And they sob together as Tony is just sitting there, shell-shocked.

~oOo~

NICO POV(just after they found out Seph was missing)

Damn. I just got her, and now she's gone. I know we were only together a little over a month, but I loved her. No, not loved, LOVE. Present tense, not past.

Gods, why does this stuff ALWAYS happen to her. Can't someone else take her place. Just once?

I have to find her. Where should I start? I'll search everywhere, every crook and cranny on the Earth.

What about the Roman camp? No, she wouldn't be there only the gods(and the Romans)know about it other than me.

Let the search begin.

~oOo~

3 DAYS BEFORE THE FEAST OF FORTUNA(OTHERWISE KNOWN AS THE DAY BEFORE THE ARGO II LEAVE FOR THE ROMAN CAMP) STILL NICO POV

I was back in Camp Half-Blood and everyone was buzzing around, like usual.

I make my way over to Athena's Cabin and knock. Malcom answers and sees me then quickly invites me in then directs me to Annabeth.

"Annabeth, please tell me you have anything on where Seph might be." I beg as she looks at me.

"We actually do. We would've told you, but we couldn't find you!" She says and I nod for her to continue,"This boy named Jason came to camp with no memories of his past life. We eventually figured out that that he is from a Roman demigod camp and we suspect someone switched Seph with Jason. Leo is a son of Hephaestus and he is making a flying warship, that I know Seph would be proud of, and he is just about finished. We're flying out tomorrow. You're welcome to come with."

"Damn!" I say. I should have checked. I am so stupid, but I'm too tired to shadow travel. I guess I'll go with them.