Part Six

A PHONE CALL TO JARVIS(in this story I'm making it so she can call JARVIS and talk to him, deal with it)AND A CAB RIDE LATER

SEPH POV

"So, you know the plan?" I ask Nico and he nods.

"How am I supposed to cry?" Nico asks.

"Think about when I was gone and how you felt, focus on those feelings, that should help." I say and he does as told and you can see his eyes getting watery,"Save those tears for later, Neeks."

"Right. Let's go." I pay the driver and we walk up to what used to be Stark Tower.

"Hey Gina, oh and shhh, JARVIS knows I'm here, my parents don't, I'm playing a prank on mom and dad, so don't tell them." I quickly fill Gina in.

"It's great to see you back, Seph. I'll keep it on the down low just this once." Gina says with a smile and I smile back, she's like an awesome aunt to me.

"Gotta go play a prank on my parents with my BF." I say and get in the elevator,"JARVIS record this and who's all in the lounge?"

"Yes, Miss Seph, and all of the Avengers, except for Mr. Stark who is in his lab, and Mrs. Stark." JARVIS replies dutifully.

"Thanks JARVIS." I say as I get in position so I'm hidden,"Nico cue tears." I say.

Nico starts to make his eyes water and the elevator opens.

"Pepper!" Nico chokes out, the tears threatening to spill. His acting is so good that I would say, if I didn't know better, that he was the son of Zeus

"Nico? What's wrong?" She asks worriedly and hurries over to him.

"S-Seph, sh-she didn't make it!" He says, and starts to wail, seeing me over her shoulder as she hugs him, he winks.

"She's dead?" Mom asks, choking up.

"What? Are ya kidding? Naw, I'm fine, he was talking about his hamster, that he named after me, she wasn't able to come." I say with a hint of sarcasm and a giant smirk. She turns around and attacks me with her giant hugs.

"Don't you ever do that to me again Persephone, we have been so worried." She says sternly, but I can hear the hint of a smile in her voice.

"Sorry to worry you mom. Dad's in the lab right? We're gonna freak him out too. Don't tell anyone. And, yes JARVIS was in on this." I say and start off to the lab/workshop with Nico behind me who quickly catches up.

When we get to the lab I debate a plan, but decide to just wing it.

"Yo pops!" I yell as I see him tinkering.

"Fu-" I cover Nico's ears and he covers mine too with a cheeky smile. He continues to rant a bit before he realizes that I'm here. Nico uncovers my ears as I uncover his.

"Seph!" He yells and tackles me.

"Hi daddy." I say softly as he hugs the crap out of me.

"What happened? Where were you? Are you alright? Did you win? Did you meet any boys? If anybody hurt you I'll kick their a- butt." He rambles and I make my way over to what he was tinkering with, I dismantle it then rebuild it into something else, not really acknowledging what.

"Hera put me to sleep for a long time and sent me to the Roman version of CHB with no memories except for mine and Nico's name. I'm fine. Yes. A few and one of them I know you would love to meet. And nobody hurt me except for the usual monster who I sent packing." I say with a smile. I step back to admire the hover board I just made before pressing one of the buttons so it doesn't hover yet before moving it so it then hovers over the ground. I gently jump on it then start off back to the living room to meet dad's friends with a loud 'Come along, Ponds.' thrown over my shoulder.