Chapter 7

Author's POV
Everyone is looking at Ozpin with sadness, anger and nervousness.

Ozpin: Mr. (L/n) is dead...

Everyone is shocked and surprised they started to cry but two people is crying like hell. It was Ruby and Weiss their staring at Ozpin they don't believe that you are dead.

Ruby: NO NO NO!!! Theres no way he's dead! He's the strongest person i know! Wait you must be lying! Right?! Right?!

She rush towards Ozpin and grabs him by the collar of his suit. The rest runs toward her and grabs her then pins her to a wall. While Weiss is still crying and on Pyrrha's shoulder.

Weiss: There's no way he's dead. This must be a dream, right?

Ozpin lets out a sigh and walks toward Weiss and grabs her shoulder. Suddenly (Y/n)'s Family Arrived, his mother Daoko is crying while his father is comforting her.

Ozpin: I'm sorry for your lost Mr & Mrs. (L/n) and everyone.

John (L/n): Ozpin... Tell us how did our son die?

Daoko (L/n): My boy, my baby boy how could this happen to you?

Ozpin: We still don't know yet. We're still investigating the incident but please rest assured we will solve this fast.

John (L/n): Thank you Oz...

Ozpin: Don't thank me John. I'm also sad for i lost a very good huntsman.

Ruby walks toward (Y/n)'s parents and said.

Ruby: Mr & Mrs. (L/n). I-im sorry for you lost.

They looked at her and smile but still saddened by your death. Your mother grabs Ruby's hand and said.

Daoko: Thank you Ruby... My son always talks about you when he was still in Signal. After that he went to Beacon and told us your relationship.

John: Ms. Rose we have to get going my wife needs to rest now, she haven't eaten or sleeping after hearing his death

Ruby: Careful on your way back Mr & Mrs. (L/n)!

Before they leave, your father saw Weiss and walks toward her and lowers his head.

John: Heiress my apologies i didn't notice you.

Weiss: It's okay Mr. (L/n) and please don't be so formal for we are family.

John looks at wise and smiles before turning back to his wife and leaves. So everyone turns and leaves the hospital heading back to their dorm with Depression and Sadness around them. Meanwhile at the hospital the Ozpin went to you check on you he was about to pull the sheets, suddenly you grabbed his arm and grips it. He was surprised that you were still alive and said.

Ozpin: Well Mr. (L/n) i see your still alive, how come?

(Y/n): S-s-semblance....

Ozpin: And what is your semblance?

(Y/n): Immortality exchange for Humanity.

Ozpin: You're saying that you exchange your humanity for Immortality.

(Y/n): Y-yes

Ozpin: When and How?

(Y/n): It happened when i was on a mission with Qrow in Mistral , he said he needed information; tired from fighting Grimms along the way so we decided to start in the town's inn the place is crawling with Lowlifes, Thugs and even a few huntsman hired by less than reputable people for less than respectable jobs and that's when it happened we we're defeated... By the mere sight... Of the innkeeper's skirt length. Just kidding.