Chapter 11

Author's POV
You were walking Team RWBY and started thinking.

(Y/n)(mind): Ugh i agreed to this just to see Weiss and see Ruby's depression.

So the five of you stopped on a coffee shop to talk about things, all of you takes their seats but there is 2 people curious about your identity. It was Weiss and Ruby you don't know what's going to happen if they found out about you. Meanwhile there are people watching your videos in their scroll.

???: This guy's voice is very beautiful. Call his manager.

You were sitting with Team RWBY but you were nervous about Weiss and Ruby until your scroll ringing and you checked it; it was your daughter.

Diana: Hello father.

(Y/n): Hey sweetie, what is it?

Diana: Mother just called and she said she needs you for something.

(Y/n): Sure I'll go to her in a sec.

Diana: Okay. Have fun with mom

You hang up the call and looked at the team.

Shadow: Well girls i have to go my daughter just called and she want me to check on something.

Weiss: Sure be safe.

Blake: Careful on your way back.

Yang: See ya around.

Ruby: Okay.

You walk outside the coffee shop and summons a portal to Salem and arrived in less than 20 secs. You saw Salem sitting in her Throne drinking wine and said.

Salem: Dear I'm glad you're here after 5 years you only visits to see Diana i feel jealous.

(Y/n): *chuckles* Dear I'm terribly sorry about that. You're always special for me

Salem: I'm happy to hear that but what about the Schnee Heiress?

(Y/n): Weiss? To be honest she's also special for me since she helped me to forget Ruby... Are you mad?

Salem: Of course not. After all I'm no.1 to you, right?

(Y/n): Of course.

Salem: Now dear~ why don't we give Diana young sister?

(Y/n): Why not i feel lonely this past weeks.

So you follow Salem to her room with pictures of you everywhere.

LEMON ALERT!!!
Salem and (Y/n) lays on the bed. Salem moved her hand to (Y/n)'s pants causing him to be surprised. Salem unzipped (Y/n)'s pants revealing his hard member.

Salem: Now that's a katana~!

Salem began to massage and sucks (Y/n)'s member causing him to tremble with pleasure.

(Y/n): T-thats right *moans* pleasure your king!

Salem: As you wish~

Salem begun to suck his member fast and (Y/n) grabbed Salem's head then released his load deep in her throat.

Salem: Its always my favourite~

Salem stoop up and removes her dress revealing her body.

(Y/n): My, my not wearing anything inside~

Salem lays on the top of (Y/n) and puts his member inside her making her moan in pleasure.

(Y/n): Yea~

Salem: I-i *moans* always wanted this *moans* i always touch my self every *moans* time i think of you~

Salem started to move fast.