Chapter Seven

"Did you took care of him?" he asked with a smirk as he leaned closer to her, alluring her only to find out the truth within her answers

"Don't worry, I'm on it." she chuckled as she played with the syringe on her hands "I'll make sure that he'll forget every precious memory of her, and it'll be replaced with me by his side." 

"Don't think so highly about yourself Irene." he chuckled as he took the syringe from her hands "This medicine only serves as a confusion, that's why we will be trapping him in this place for a longer period of time for it to work properly. One simple trigger of her face and everything will turn upside down." he warned but the younger doesn't seem interested with his science.

"The important thing is that he knows that I'm his one and only." she played with her hair as she looked at the TV. It was irony that Alice's interviews were showing "He will forget that lady as soon as she gets out of here. The only thing that he'll remember about her is the fact that he despises her." 

He shook his head before throwing the syringe at the trash can and watched her go out of his office "Stupid obsessed bitch." he sighed before watching Alice on the television which made his heart beat even faster while staring at her longer.

•   •   •   •   •

A   L   I   C   E

"I'm impressed,  you're more like your Father but a much more wiser lady." my client complemented and I flashed a sweet smile as we shake hands 

"Why thank you Mr. Falcon, and you're a clever man yourself." even though what I spat out was pure lies just to satisfy him, I remained my smile until he was finally gone. He was annoying as hell and very hard to convince. Nevertheless, I got what I wanted.

My work was done in an instant and while I was resting on my swivel chair, my mind thought of something important from the events yesterday.

"Art." I hummed as that particular name came out of my lips. If that girl was right about the hospital itself hiding him, then I don't see the point. Why would they hide him in the first place? Is he that dangerous?

I chuckled to myself as I played with his picture in my hands. Right, I can't lose track of my plans. I closed my eyes for mere seconds, and all of a sudden waves of memories came on flashing onto my mind as if I was watching every bits of it coming back together, forming another scenery.

"We need you, you know exactly why you're being trained in combat." he said as he was handing me a katana that could easily slash another person's throat. 

"I don't want this, I never chose this fate!" I shouted and threw the katana away but to my surprise, blood overflowed throughout the floor. I felt a sensation of dread crawling through my skin while watching how a cat bled out to death just by my simple mistake.